No clue what day... I'll look it up sometime... I'm kind of scared, it looks like its tiny
052.JPG
053.JPG
054.JPG
055.JPG

HAHA, I found it... I'm at 11 days old

Day 15.. All looking good one of each strain got a topping,,the GSC was at 4 nodes so she will have 8 main branches now,rhe others were at three nodes so they will have six main branches..a foliar,and a soil feeding followed to power em up,
image.jpeg
damn that one is frowing upside down
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Jingo my led panel is designed and made by a grower and is the perfect spectrum for cannabis plants.was designed to grow cannabis like most top quality grow lights lol;)

That's a nice piece of information there, thanks!

Mmm Yeah..:headbang:..as an Outdoor grower I have always said..spring grown bud is much sweeter..
I Thought it was more about the terp dissipation with the intense heat..:coffee:..now you have me wondering if it is the Light spectrum.

Go [HASHTAG]#autowarriorsteam [/HASHTAG] :vibe:

ME3050446231_2.jpg

Anybody competing still need their [HASHTAG]#Gladiator[/HASHTAG] badge..?..just Tag me In..:headbang:

Mmm Yeah..:headbang:..as an Outdoor grower I have always said..spring grown bud is much sweeter..
I Thought it was more about the terp dissipation with the intense heat..:coffee:..now you have me wondering if it is the Light spectrum.

Go [HASHTAG]#autowarriorsteam [/HASHTAG] :vibe:

View attachment 704733

Anybody competing still need their [HASHTAG]#Gladiator[/HASHTAG] badge..?..just Tag me In..:headbang:

@Mossy I do please and thank you.

Back