From a neutral perspective :smoking::smoking:lol, I would say it all depends on the strain in regards to training. Some strains produce bigger, more bud when trained and some dont. Environment, light is a factor too, no good training the life out of plant but then realizing the light doesnt cover the foot print of the plant. Anyway, im out of here before I get shot :woohoo:see ya laters!

PS lovely plants either way, trained or not trained, for the record i am a defoliator!

DAY 8

FEEDING DAY
dsc_2500-jpg.704258

FLORAGROW 2 ML
RHIZOTONIC 4 ML
THIS WAS ADDED TO 2 LITRE OF NATURAL SPRING WATER AND SHE TOOK 1 LITRE
Ph was 6.8

Temps 30
RH 32

Gsc

DSC_2510.JPG
DSC_2508.JPG
DSC_2509.JPG

The gsc is doing great right on schedule and nice and sturdy little seedling

StarDawg

DSC_2511.JPG
DSC_2512.JPG

This girl is so small and cute but for her carry on and worrying me I'm going to abuse her with lst

Here are my week two pictures of My Girl Scout cookies first and the Gorilla Glue second.

8f1b75833a0bbd8f9169a13129b159eb.jpg
709ad81e1b1500019991701dfdee4701.jpg

This is my first use of air pots and I'm surprised at how quickly they dry out so I'm expecting to do a little bit of auto water down the road a bit.

Any recommendations for LEDs fellow growers? I've researched for many hours and have looked at Black Dog, Lush, Kind, Advanced, Lifted, Amare, Illumitex, California Lightworks and many others. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Back