Wow....that's definitely wrong....lol...

I'll go ahead and repost my last blackberry auto from fast buds...this is how all my thin budded plants look...haha...geesh

View attachment 703967

Oh but wait...here is an auto low rider 2 from seedsman...tops out usually at 12" and the harvest is low at around 18 grams. I trained the Shit out of it and kept it low and wide and got almost two ozs.

View attachment 703968

An untrained plant is a lazy plant...you have to constantly push them with no rest...thin...LOL....BOOM BUDS...

It's okay..don't feel bad...you'll get there!!

:frog::frog:
the tape measure gives a very good visual as to the thickness of the colas.. :haha:

This contest will be about the best pictures..that's a shame...because it looks like I got more skill than anyone here...
This should be called fast buds picture contest...because it surely is not about the skill off the grower....good thing my phone takes good pics...so maybe I still have a chance...

:dammit:

This contest will be about the best pictures..that's a shame...because it looks like I got more skill than anyone here...
This should be called fast buds picture contest...because it surely is not about the skill off the grower....good thing my phone takes good pics...so maybe I still have a chance...

:dammit:
All in fun..unbunch your panties

Lol pics dont lie a big plant is a big plant lol.in a contest the best plant wins.simple as.i agree no need for trash talking.growing all about the fun.all fun and games.happy growing;)

Back