I thought this a place to post ur plant if u got a fastbuds auto on the go.and by posting her here has entered her.i thought thats how it goes? That what every1 else is doing.happy growing every1;)
That is how it goes if you started between Feb 1-7, otherwise you need mod approval. There have been a couple let in that were advanced a bit, idk if one was yours or not.

Jingo i see thanks for the info maybe mods could tell me if my plant has been accepted into the comp.who do i ask about this.and thanks;)

I just read page 1 and see what u mean now. if this plant is not accepted il just enter in may its cool.i have more fastbuds beans .happy growing;)

Day 11

Attachments

• LDS-25 2-18-16.jpg
    LDS-25 2-18-16.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 42
Not really init for anything .im lucky, im already sponsored by a led company.blackdiamond perfectsun.and sponsored by a few seed banks.i have endless test seeds in my collection to go at and plenty more to come as time goes on.im just init to show my growing skills and to show autos love to be pushed to the limits and for the fun.growing is all about fun.and to comparr with growers even better.and this fine community is priceless.happy growing every1;)

Trained plants produce thinner buds..
Wow....that's definitely wrong....lol...

I'll go ahead and repost my last blackberry auto from fast buds...this is how all my thin budded plants look...haha...geesh

Screenshot_20170218-145650.png

Oh but wait...here is an auto low rider 2 from seedsman...tops out usually at 12" and the harvest is low at around 18 grams. I trained the Shit out of it and kept it low and wide and got almost two ozs.

Screenshot_20170218-145429.png

An untrained plant is a lazy plant...you have to constantly push them with no rest...thin...LOL....BOOM BUDS...

It's okay..don't feel bad...you'll get there!!

:frog::frog:

Back