Good day growers.fastbuds blackberry auto 32 days old today .nothing is slowing this girl down.and always looks so.happy .been a joy to grow so far;)
_20170218_105254.JPG
_20170218_105318.JPG
_20170218_105344.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Day 14:: all looking good,three of the plants are at the three nodes i need for a topping ( four nodes would work too) ..on the News Front:: all my parts have arrived for the DIY COB build and since its a holiday weekend i have time to docunent it in the DIY forums in my sig area!! Hey @nicecoolbud sry to hear your badnews..have a rep slap!!:slap:
image.jpeg

Day 14:: all looking good,three of the plants are at the three nodes i need for a topping ( four nodes would work too) ..on the News Front:: all my parts have arrived for the DIY COB build and since its a holiday weekend i have time to docunent it in the DIY forums in my sig area!! Hey @nicecoolbud sry to hear your badnews..have a rep slap!!:slap:
View attachment 703797
Looking good budelee!

I thought this a place to post ur plant if u got a fastbuds auto on the go.and by posting her here has entered her.i thought thats how it goes? That what every1 else is doing.happy growing every1;)

Back