Wow....that's definitely wrong....lol...

I'll go ahead and repost my last blackberry auto from fast buds...this is how all my thin budded plants look...haha...geesh

View attachment 703967

Oh but wait...here is an auto low rider 2 from seedsman...tops out usually st 12" and the harvest is low at around 18 grams. I trained the Shit out of it and kept it low and wide and got almost two ozs.

View attachment 703968

An untrained plant is a lazy plant...you have to constantly push them with no rest...thin...LOL....BOOM BUDS...

It's okay..don't feel bad...you'll get there!!

:frog::frog:
Not t bad but I am getting the same size colas in 2 gallon pots feeding nothing but water..
IMG_0227.JPG

What were you using for the first one? Is that a 30 gallon pot? Ps over 3 ounces no training.. stick around I will teach one day..

Not t bad but I am getting the same size colas in 2 gallon pots feeding nothing but water.. View attachment 703973

What were you using for the first one? Is that a 30 gallon pot?
Lol..
3 gallon...nahh I see 1 big one with a bunch of littler ones...cute tho....good job
Would make a nice Christmas tree!!

Wow....that's definitely wrong....lol...

I'll go ahead and repost my last blackberry auto from fast buds...this is how all my thin budded plants look...haha...geesh

View attachment 703967

Oh but wait...here is an auto low rider 2 from seedsman...tops out usually at 12" and the harvest is low at around 18 grams. I trained the Shit out of it and kept it low and wide and got almost two ozs.

View attachment 703968

An untrained plant is a lazy plant...you have to constantly push them with no rest...thin...LOL....BOOM BUDS...

It's okay..don't feel bad...you'll get there!!

:frog::frog:
Those are cute [emoji106] that's about what my dogs try to steal in my groom [emoji5]

Bringing out the big girls.good work growers.i topped and later lstd this plant for an army of colas.delicious seeds northern light auto blue.full of huge colas.in my growing experience training does not effect the size of ur buds.strain dependant and growing conditions;) i get huge buds of my trained girls;) here she is;)
_20160910_103439.JPG
_20160910_103513.JPG
_20160910_103532.JPG
_20160910_103701.JPG
_20160910_103720.JPG
.this plant was nomd in plant of the month;) happy growing every1;)

Here is one at day 45 in a 2 gallon pot.. easy 5 ounces on her.. water only just let her grow.. still growing.. just a monster .. good thing nobody ruined her by topping her...
IMG_0438.JPG

Back