This contest will be about the best pictures..that's a shame...because it looks like I got more skill than anyone here...
This should be called fast buds picture contest...because it surely is not about the skill off the grower....good thing my phone takes good pics...so maybe I still have a chance...

:dammit:

All in fun..unbunch your panties
I'm sorry but I have to ask, did you just tell yourself to not get your panties in a bunch? :rofl: I've heard of trash talking but never to one's self.

Here is one at day 45 in a 2 gallon pot.. easy 5 ounces on her.. water only just let her grow.. still growing.. just a monster .. good thing nobody ruined her by topping her... View attachment 703985
Ya if you include all the soil thats holding that stick in place

the tape measure gives a very good visual as to the thickness of the colas.. :haha:
Is that like one if those fake fish pics where you hold it waaayyy out there for an issusion effect

You talking about the little plant ...go ahead talk shit on her...I built her...skills in the building not sowing a seed...

Plain water...so...your medium is feeding them..it ain't magic
Hey green,rip only has the mental capacity to pour water,dont make fun of him
Man this is going to be fun.. trash talking is all in fun.. where is @budelee hiding I want to pick on him..
You finally getting off the floor from when i knocked you out last week...bring it on bish!!

Hey rip,you wouldnt have to hang fly strips around your plants if you'd quit growing shi* ..your wifes cat keeps tryin to cover your plant up... :crying::haha::shrug::rofl:

Rippers team has been training for this competition
image.jpeg
sry guys collateral damage

Hey rip,you wouldnt have to hang fly strips around your plants if you'd quit growing shi* ..your wifes cat keeps tryin to cover your plant up... :crying::haha::shrug::rofl:
You have to pump your little babies full of chemicals to get an ounce of dry weed.. we all know why you grew 6 plants.. it is so you can get three ounces for your stash..

Back