I use two PlatinumLED P300s in a 4x4. I absolutely love them and they come with a five year warranty. Plenty of grows on here were recently testing their products.

This is more of a trash talk while you're growing fast buds seeds thread. But I'm sure the winner will be happy to promote his LED as the best of the best.

Jingo its hard to make the switch.but leds do match the performance of hps .id say better.no stretch in veg under leds regardless of light height from plants.just tight compact nodes.heat issues and frazzled leafs all to be forgotten.nice cool temps cheaper electicity bill and monster plant growth;)

My lumigrows are commercial grow lights. They have some actual cannabis science behind them. Like one tip they give, is finish without the red light to increase turpenes. Now that I'm starting to test my flowers I'll find out if it's true. But that's an option for increasing terpenes by decreasing your electrical cost, that's what you get with good quality commercial lights with real science behind them.

My lumigrows are commercial grow lights. They have some actual cannabis science behind them. Like one tip they give, is finish without the red light to increase turpenes. Now that I'm starting to test my flowers I'll find out if it's true. But that's an option for increasing terpenes by decreasing your electrical cost, that's what you get with good quality commercial lights with real science behind them.

It's most certainly true. I flowered under nothing but my plasma twice which had much more blue than red and both times were the most frosty nugs I've ever grown. Everything else in my room was as identical as possible with just HPS and while the yield was higher it was never as white as the plasmas buds. Same thing happens with a outdoor light deprivation in spring. More blue in the sun in spring, more red in the fall.

It's most certainly true. I flowered under nothing but my plasma twice which had much more blue than red and both times were the most frosty nugs I've ever grow. Everything else in my room was as identical as possible with just HPS and while the yield was higher it was never as white as the plasmas buds. Same thing happens with a outdoor light deprivation in spring. More blue in the sun in spring, more red in the fall.
That's a nice piece of information there, thanks!

Back