Just harvested unknown BAG seed solo cup grow...just cause...

View attachment 711485

View attachment 711490
I love your style and your manifold technique, but stretch your wings a little and look around. There is more than one thread in these forums and lots of great folks, doing all kinds of strange things with autos. :smoking:

I personally, have never had good luck using HST on Fast Buds genetics, so normally keep it down to LST to even out the canopy. I have had great success with HST on other auto strains and love playing around with stuff no one thinks you can do as long as my personal stash is sufficient. Although most of my free grow time is now consumed with breeding autoflowers, just love me some autoflower sex. :rofl:

So good luck with that girl, I am watching closely because I just know she is going to explode and want to see it happen. Now get out into the forum and join in on at least on new thread this week. I'm sure many could learn from your growing skills and who knows you might find something new out there too. This forum is why I'm an Autopot enthusiast now. :pass:

The floraflex system looks nice but I will have to do my autopot grow first, seeing I have the full kit and kaboodle including 8.5 liter, 11 liter and 15 liter XL autopots.
Hansbricks does a lot of Autopot grows if your interested.
BioTabs organic hydro tabs, are also recommended for using the autopot system and they will be coming to the US soon!
Yea, get your butt over to the Autopot forum and show us how to do it. @Sensi Jay is over there now running a modified BioTabs setup.

Also do you know for sure an American distributor is getting BioTabs? I managed to have a friend purchase me a BioTabs starter kit in Spain, which I will be running next grow in April, and shipped it over to me. I was once told in an email conversation with the US autopots distributor that they could get them for me but it would cost $100 which I thought was rather steep. With shipping the kit cost me $73, which I don't think is bad if you can really get 5-10 plants out of it and only use pure water in my reservoir.

Yea, get your butt over to the Autopot forum and show us how to do it. @Sensi Jay is over there now running a modified BioTabs setup.

Also do you know for sure an American distributor is getting BioTabs? I managed to have a friend purchase me a BioTabs starter kit in Spain, which I will be running next grow in April, and shipped it over to me. I was once told in an email conversation with the US autopots distributor that they could get them for me but it would cost $100 which I thought was rather steep. With shipping the kit cost me $73, which I don't think is bad if you can really get 5-10 plants out of it and only use pure water in my reservoir.

This is what I read on the Biotabs website - http://biotabs.nl/

BIO HYDRO: THE CANNABIS GROWER’S HOLY GRAIL

rsz-cannabis-plants-growing-in-xl-autopots-300x188.jpg

The brainchild of Dutch organic growing expert and author Karel Schelfhout, BioTabs are a relatively new product to hit the market. They originate from the Netherlands and are becoming more popular across Europe. The company is starting to distribute in the U.S., so hopefully they will be readily available for American growers soon. Read more on: www.marijuanatimes.org
You could contact them and see if you can get a date or a US supplier.
Last time I looked I didn't find any suppliers but it look like they are working towards getting them to the US in the near future.

However even if you don't have a local supplier of Biotabs, they will happily send them to where ever you are ion the world (with in reason).
Flat rate shipping is €12.50 for each order (and is converted to the customer local currency) $13.27 US Dollars (at the time of posting this).

Biotabs Shipping Policy

Last updated: May 12, 2015

We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.

All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
All orders will be delivered within 30 days.

Carriers

We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:

• DHL
  • DPD
  • PostNL
Shipping Rates

The rate charged for the shipping of your order is a constant rate. The rate is set to €12.50 for each order (and is converted to the customer local currency). Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.

Shipping Notes

• All shipments require a street address.
  • BioTabs Organic Fertilisers is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses. Be sure to double-check addresses.
  • Any unforeseen circumstances can cause shipments to be delayed.

Seeing as the outdoor growing season is just about upon us I thought I should mention that, Biotabs also do a box for guerrilla growing too.
upload_2017-3-6_9-47-59.png

GUERRILLA BOX (POWERED BY BIOTABS)
GuerillaTabs NPK 15-7-8
GuerillaJuice NPK 5-1-5

I plan to get over to the autopot section but my next grow is goona be something a little different but after that, sure I'll be happy to go full autopot and see for myself how good they are, I hear many good things.
I have bought some Iceline felxible piping for the autopot system.
upload_2017-3-6_9-57-29.png

I think this should be a great product and is made in the UK
I have bought then following quantities -

4 mm int x 8 mm ext x 30 metres & 12.5 mm int x 18.5 mm ext x 30 metres.

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-6_9-53-15.png
    upload_2017-3-6_9-53-15.png
    382.9 KB · Views: 43

This is what I read on the Biotabs website - http://biotabs.nl/

BIO HYDRO: THE CANNABIS GROWER’S HOLY GRAIL

rsz-cannabis-plants-growing-in-xl-autopots-300x188.jpg

The brainchild of Dutch organic growing expert and author Karel Schelfhout, BioTabs are a relatively new product to hit the market. They originate from the Netherlands and are becoming more popular across Europe. The company is starting to distribute in the U.S., so hopefully they will be readily available for American growers soon. Read more on: www.marijuanatimes.org
You could contact them and see if you can get a date or a US supplier.
Last time I looked I didn't find any suppliers but it look like they are working towards getting them to the US in the near future.

However even if you don't have a local supplier of Biotabs, they will happily send them to where ever you are ion the world (with in reason).
Flat rate shipping is €12.50 for each order (and is converted to the customer local currency) $13.27 US Dollars (at the time of posting this).

Biotabs Shipping Policy

Last updated: May 12, 2015

We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.

All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
All orders will be delivered within 30 days.

Carriers

We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:

• DHL
  • DPD
  • PostNL
Shipping Rates

The rate charged for the shipping of your order is a constant rate. The rate is set to €12.50 for each order (and is converted to the customer local currency). Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.

Shipping Notes

• All shipments require a street address.
  • BioTabs Organic Fertilisers is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses. Be sure to double-check addresses.
  • Any unforeseen circumstances can cause shipments to be delayed.

Seeing as the outdoor growing season is just about upon us I thought I should mention that, Biotabs also do a box for guerrilla growing too.
View attachment 711538
GUERRILLA BOX (POWERED BY BIOTABS)
GuerillaTabs NPK 15-7-8
GuerillaJuice NPK 5-1-5

I plan to get over to the autopot section but my next grow is goona be something a little different but after that, sure I'll be happy to go full autopot and see for myself how good they are, I hear many good things.
I have bought some Iceline felxible piping for the autopot system.
View attachment 711540
I think this should be a great product and is made in the UK
I have bought then following quantities -

4 mm int x 8 mm ext x 30 metres & 12.5 mm int x 18.5 mm ext x 30 metres.
Thanks for that info. I had originally tried purchasing direct from their website, but it kept trying to charge me 50 euros for shipping. So I finally gave up and found an alternative method. It got here within two weeks and you should have seen the customs forms and multiple MSDS forms for all the ingredients.

Thanks for that info. I had originally tried purchasing direct from their website, but it kept trying to charge me 50 euros for shipping. So I finally gave up and found an alternative method. It got here within two weeks and you should have seen the customs forms and multiple MSDS forms for all the ingredients.
Hopefully all that palava things should change soon.
If they are moving into the US market all the checks and measures will have to be done but once they are, then Biotabs are a know quantity and should have the correct approval.
I would hope as it is a organic nutrient there shouldn't be anything in them that would cause alarm to the US dept that deals with these things.

Hopefully all that palava things should change soon.
If they are moving into the US market all the checks and measures will have to be done but once they are, then Biotabs are a know quantity and should have the correct approval.
I would hope as it is a organic nutrient there shouldn't be anything in them that would cause alarm to the US dept that deals with these things.
Yea me too or I am probably already on a watch list. :sad: Now with spring on the way I want to check out hose guerrilla tabs.

I clearly struck a nerve with you I see and I was not even trying .. I was giving an opinion cause I still don't see the advantage of what you are doing. But I guess time will tell.
That's the whole idea of a grow battle @Ripper. If everyone just popped a seed and grew the same way and fed the same thing and waited exactly 90 days how much fun would that be?

We should have an extreme training comp. Require at least one main stem cut and two manifolds, could get interesting.

That said I'm doing a well trained big plant to win this comp you guys with the small ones... Well a new comp maybe?

We should have an extreme training comp. Require at least one main stem cut and two manifolds, could get interesting.

That said I'm doing a well trained big plant to win this comp you guys with the small ones... Well a new comp maybe?
Im in!!! ....

Back