We should have an extreme training comp. Require at least one main stem cut and two manifolds, could get interesting.

That said I'm doing a well trained big plant to win this comp you guys with the small ones... Well a new comp maybe?
I'm thinking I'll be doing this again in the second round.. I can't seem to grow a plant to save my life right now

@Ripper ,,set up a comp like jingo says.. A few of us are ready to :naughtystep::amazon: schmak up a few plants... Ill do ya one better.. I have three sprouts.. triple mainline challenge!! Whos in!!:smiley1:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
day 30
image.jpeg

One of my favorite past plants
image.jpeg
Im surprised @arty zan didnt mention the training @Hazy has documented.. I about fell over!! Theres a lot more way to skin the cat than i have tried!!

One of my favorite past plantsView attachment 711615Im surprised @arty zan didnt mention the training @Hazy has documented.. I about fell over!! Theres a lot more way to skin the cat than i have tried!!
I completely forgot to bro, there's always something going on!
Hopefully Hazey will be back with us again in the near future, I was only chatting to mossy about it the other day, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
YAknlfF.jpg
Hazey's Blue Auto Mazar from DP
kEws94G.jpg
Same plant.

Lf8XmDL.jpg
Skeleton

Training
t3lCMIn.jpg

fzRbIud.jpg

QcbvSrL.jpg

Keeping the pressure on.

A2DpeGz.jpg

7XfqBrQ.jpg

G2fAVbd.jpg

d4Ao25n.jpg

5rkLAVc.jpg

hbEUI2M.jpg

aZCTHx2.jpg

Squeeze'em & Bend'em

mEFZ8Zp.jpg

ryRwCiz.jpg

Visual appeal, there is always some of that in every comp. But, this would give small space growers a chance and maybe humble some big plant growers.
Sounds like a plan I would not mind watching.. I can understand small space growers have to do what they have to do. And I think it is cool that to watch but while I see some training techniques on some long running autos that produce some yield I also think it can hurt you with other strains.. I base this one what I have seen in many many many pictures..

Back