The Elvis Breeds The Pink panther "auto"

Yea Tobe i can understand what your saying perfectly .. I have to admit I'm just jumping into this blind.. I dont have the real space i need to breed cannabis. I realy do need to grow out 30 like you did for selection. but i just cant.. So im just gonna have fun and try to learn a thing or two about breeding.. The Pinky pie X white widow is a male I have is a full 100% autoflower at F9 she was even backed crossed at F5 back to F1 i dont know why mag did that, stable i guess? the female is also a Full auto so im sure my F1 cross will be autoflower.. Thats when Ill grow more.. I realy need some practice.. This is not simple at all , i know lots of auto breeders here on AFN have have put years and years into making a autoflower.. I also think I'm kinda cheating by using full auto genetics with no photo.. this makes things kinda move faster, but I need that because of such a small grow space.. :pass:
Hi King
To the backcross, i can say, if you want the strain like one of the parents is, a backcross is a good thing to stabilize.
With my other project i got the same plan. I will cross a photo female with a auto male, work them out to full auto in f3, breed them to f5 after then i do a backcross with the photo mother and breed them again to full auto.
After that i will have a autoflower strain who is stabil and is near to the mother plant in taste grow and high. I think at generation f5 the strain will be stabil.
cu tobe

Well this party is "not" over!! Lets Rock!!!:headbang:
yoga-smiley.gif

I dedicate this song to my good mates @Eyeoftheworld and @Starbreaker you two ladies make the AFN such a brighter place!!!
smilingsun.gif

rock-smiley.gif
drummer.gif
music3.gif

moshpit.gif

two pinky pie boys one TD one WW .. They need to go outside very soon.. Good looking males..

0809162358[1].jpg

here is some females im growing for smoke stock..

0809162359a[1].jpg

Were gonna have some sex!!

well damn its raining... ho hum have to wait.. there not in the same room as the girls but they need to get outside soon.. those balls are gonna open.. are opening I should say!

We need some sex music!!!
pp_music_281.gif

giphy.gif
You ok Pinky!! :nono:

elvis gutiar.jpg
0814161125b[1].jpg

@tobe @Magic @FullDuplex that male sack needs to open up some more right? I just need enough to get on a q tip and rub on the momma! that is the PPXWW F9 male!

0814161125e[1].jpg
PPXTD at F6 or 7 i forgot.. I just know mag breeds his autos out the correct way.. Its that pinky Pie X think different i really like just look at him!!! None of my my two boys are showing NO signs of hermie and there about 25 days old..
I have No idea what Direction i want to go on the Pink panther.. So what I'm going to do is cross pinky pie x TD to a Gorilla glue Auto and pinky pie x WW to a stardowg. I wish i had true girls and not fems for the moms but what ever.. lets see what they make.. we wont know until I do it..
stirthepot8qn.gif

So here are the female pinkys I did not cull because they are female and there is nothing wrong with them.. So I transplanted them to grow out for max flower .. i gotta see what im working with!!!:pass:..

Here is pinky X TD She is fine just being lazy because the lamps are about to go off.. I have no more of these seeds So i will put some PpXTD stuff on her to get back this strain.. its should stay F6

pinkie_pie_and_fluttershy_drop_it_like_it__s_hot_by_tomdantherock-d5m0gwp.gif
:eyebrows:

0814161127[1].jpg
<--she is not from a fem seed.. :headbang:

Heres is PPXWW she was all cramped up in that tiny jiffy cup.. she can grow now, perfect timing for a transplant..

0814161127a[1].jpg
<This is the first PPXWW I have grown..:headbang:

And if everything goes right the Pink panther Auto will be on planet Earth!!!
earthro_e0.gif

pantherfiller11.gif

Back