The Elvis Breeds The Pink panther "auto"

downloadfile.jpg
downloadfile-1.jpg
Here's my random portal male he's huge for being grown in a cup! And he was even taller this morning.

well these boys are looking nice!! we need a jam!!:pass:

@arty zan there just two dudes hanging out!! :eyebrows:
KennyKola-TugTonerGIF5000-4COMPLETE.gif

I will say these two males are the first male cannabis I have grown.. The Elvis Loves the ladies!! Same goes for my weed plants!!!
bluto2.gif

View attachment 617695 They live outside now because im not getting every woman in Graceland preganat!!
e4db2680.gif

View attachment 617696 Its blurry but thats the first pod thats opened.. Im glad It was outside.. Its about that time!!! AFN!!
humpin.gif
for some plant sex!!!:rofl:

Steady on old fruit, i'm all about the ladies (well lady in fact).
I'll show the pic to my gal but I don't think she'll be impressed,after all you can't improve on perfection, that's why she's with me!
I think you been spending too much time looking at the shake weight adds again! What have I told you....? It'll make you go blind!:crying:
giphy.gif

Look at them man boobs go Elvis,
getting you all hot under the collar?:rofl:
:pighug:

Well lets get it on!!! :pass:

kidseyessmiley2.gif

shehumper.gif
getaroom.gif
floozy.gif
pimp.gif

Using A Q tip I have moved pollen from the two males to the females, For those who dont know a male must pollinate a female flower with love stuff, then babies are born..
So thats the Birds and the bees please make it a sticky!!! <--:haha:

:pass:

0817161355a.jpg

robber.jpg
<---PPXTD recross for more stock..

robber2.jpg
This Gorilla Glue i tagged two branches, one I rubbed PPXTD the other I rubbed PPXWW

I hope it takes but I feel like the males are not making pollen .. or I cant see it,.. stuff is magic.. dont want get carried away. But I will do this again tomorrow.. Lets hope we get the Pink panther!!:headbang:

Back