The Elvis Breeds The Pink panther "auto"

Hi king
You can also store some pollen in the freezer for some other crosses. I do it that way if i found a good potent male.
ps your plants looking real good.
cu tobe

all thanks Tobe!!:d5: I feel like I should let the male sacks grow a bit more because i cant see any pollen there green bananas maybe he is to young still? But I know Its magic dust so i dont want to get cray with the Q tip. I think im going to pollinate again in one day just to be sure I got a cross..:cheers:

Hi king
wait till you have enough pollen.
After the pollination wait a few days then spray the girl with water and put her back in your grow area (water kills pollen ). I pollinate my plants a second after 2 weeks to get more seeds.
cu tobe

Hi King
To the backcross, i can say, if you want the strain like one of the parents is, a backcross is a good thing to stabilize.
With my other project i got the same plan. I will cross a photo female with a auto male, work them out to full auto in f3, breed them to f5 after then i do a backcross with the photo mother and breed them again to full auto.
After that i will have a autoflower strain who is stabil and is near to the mother plant in taste grow and high. I think at generation f5 the strain will be stabil.
cu tobe
wow, lots of work to get an IBL

Back