The Elvis Breeds The Pink panther "auto"

:bighug:
:pass:

I like pot...

:smokeout:

:rofl:

@Dudeski had a hermi!! He says it was really niiiiice!

Hmmm......

Well.....

EYE

4c05bf6603b5499b8f6f85f5886e15a7.jpg

:pass:

:bighug:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I am just noticing that you and me are in the same club, you have a 1lb auto!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the BIGGEST proponent of the bigguns, congrats, I know how hard that is to do! Do you have a link, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the 1 pounders(its why I wanted to create a badge for it!!!!!!!!!!!!) it is a VERY exlusive club with only now 5 active members here on AFN out of 20,000 soooooooooooo that is bad the fuck ass and I wish I could give you more than 100 repppas

So sorry to hear that.

I was just starting to think he may turn out to be a decent human being... Oh well...

Ps:

3682-o.jpg

Pss:

I wholeheartedly appreciate cannabis products, but only on days that end in "Y"

(Ever since I got my fortune told by a cookie)

live-on-a-beach-and-smoke-pot-goodtimes.jpg

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I am just noticing that you and me are in the same club, you have a 1lb auto!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the BIGGEST proponent of the bigguns, congrats, I know how hard that is to do! Do you have a link, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the 1 pounders(its why I wanted to create a badge for it!!!!!!!!!!!!) it is a VERY exlusive club with only now 5 active members here on AFN out of 20,000 soooooooooooo that is bad the fuck ass and I wish I could give you more than 100 repppas

I've broken the pound barrier a couple of times, I want a 2 pounder now ! :smoking:

:smokeit::smokeit::smokeit::smokeit::smokeit:

Back