The Elvis Breeds The Pink panther "auto"

Well its one for the money two for the show!!!! :headbang:

music3.gif
pp_music_281.gif
bluto.gif

:smokeout::smokeout:

Stand by wile upload some very pretty pics!!! :pop: @tripaholic88 pass the popcorn... this girl is off the chain!!!! :cool1:

@bf80255 she is sooo nice with her fruity smells!!!! and OG !!!

View attachment 698924

The_Pink_Panther_(1993_TV_series).jpg

well lets see her structure.. i and i gotta say im loving how the bud just row up the stems!!! thats killer stuff!!!! i also am very happy with resin production and just what a fat squat bush!!! @briman she is gonna go far!!!! I need to grow more!!!! i got 60 seeds to cross with.. But im sure I want to loose what im already seeing like the bud to stem ratio.. its good!!!! :headbang:

View attachment 698928

lets look at more pics...:pass:passes to @pop22

She is a very hungry autoflower swelling like that im feeding the hell of her trying not to burn..
she can take it!!! but in about to cut off her nutes.. like now...

View attachment 698929

I can see the gorilla glue in those long finger tips but i also see think different in those fat 10 finger upper leaves and the pinky pie just shoots resin production up very on this F1 auto...

I have not even smoked any of her yet!!! oooo the day!!!

View attachment 698931

View attachment 698930

The lower buds just looks great!!!

View attachment 698936

very very nice E, i cant wait for a nice smoke report!!!!

very very nice E, i cant wait for a nice smoke report!!!!

me either I did take some bud tops off her only to be replaced by the next bud down!!! this kind of auto can be chopped twice .. the top 1/2 and then let the lowers finish.. I bet i get 112G of this little squat plant!!

music3.gif
pp_music_281.gif
bluto.gif

Stand by wile upload some very pretty pics!!! :pop: @tripaholic88 pass the popcorn... this girl is off the chain!!!! :cool1:

View attachment 698924

well lets see her structure.. i and i gotta say im loving how the bud just row up the stems!!! thats killer stuff!!!! i also am very happy with resin production and just what a fat squat bush!!! @briman she is gonna go far!!!! I need to grow more!!!! i got 60 seeds to cross with.. But im sure I want to loose what im already seeing like the bud to stem ratio.. its good!!!! :headbang:

View attachment 698928

She is a very hungry autoflower swelling like that im feeding the hell of her trying not to burn..

View attachment 698929

I can see the gorilla glue in those long finger tips but i also see think different in those fat 10 finger upper leaves and the pinky pie just shoots resin production up very on this F1 auto...

View attachment 698931

View attachment 698930

View attachment 698936

Hi King
she is a real beauty with a good structure, i cant wait for the smoke report keep up the good work.
happy breeding
cu tobe

music3.gif
pp_music_281.gif
bluto.gif

View attachment 698924

View attachment 698928

View attachment 698929

View attachment 698931

View attachment 698930

View attachment 698936

Absolutely beautiful Man! Great work! Subbed up now.

Hello ladies and gentleman. its for the pink panther to grow again!!!!

lets start this journal off on the correct jam!!!:headbang:
pink-panther_008.gif
Shakebutt.gif

picgifs-pink-panther-4125506.gif

:biggrin:Pics

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:
pink-panther-4_orig.gif

I need some female Karma!!!! lets see another petty pink panther :pass:passes to @GRODOR I think its a female!!! If not ill breed him to another female auto..:smokeout:

or kill him!!!:deadhorse:

panther20170619_205908[1].jpg

1asq2m.gif

panther20170619_205916[1].jpg

Last edited:

lets start this journal off on the correct jam!!!:headbang: Stellar jam session! :frog: can't wait to see her all big and pretty! Strapping in for one heck of a show!
pink-panther_008.gif
Shakebutt.gif

pink-panther-4_orig.gif

I need some female Karma!!!! lets see another petty pink panther :pass:passes to @GRODOR I think its a female!!! If not ill breed him to another female auto..:smokeout:

View attachment 767676
1asq2m.gif

View attachment 767678

lets start this journal off on the correct jam!!!:headbang:
pink-panther_008.gif
Shakebutt.gif

pink-panther-4_orig.gif

View attachment 767676
1asq2m.gif

View attachment 767678

Back