The Elvis Breeds The Pink panther "auto"

@The Elvis, Ant chance of a shot directly above her? F1's usually have the most vigor, as both parents try and show dominance. On your next run on them, go for selection. like 20 in solo cups and weed out anything that does not have vigor, symmetry, node distance, frost, smells that make your nose tickle. The better selection you can get and look for what makes the offspring better! Selection is a good key to finding the genetics that complement the strain by making it better. Generations will make it more stable. You are looking to find that selection and break down the generations to F7-F8 and have them all look, smell, grow the same and get it down to 1-2 phenos!:cheers: Great job man!! Dont stop!! I see good things coming from her!:eyebrows:

@The Elvis, Ant chance of a shot directly above her? F1's usually have the most vigor, as both parents try and show dominance. On your next run on them, go for selection. like 20 in solo cups and weed out anything that does not have vigor, symmetry, node distance, frost, smells that make your nose tickle. The better selection you can get and look for what makes the offspring better! Selection is a good key to finding the genetics that complement the strain by making it better. Generations will make it more stable. You are looking to find that selection and break down the generations to F7-F8 and have them all look, smell, grow the same and get it down to 1-2 phenos!:cheers: Great job man!! Dont stop!! I see good things coming from her!:eyebrows:

Thanks briman thats great advice.. Perfect!! Thanks bro!!:d5:

Lets check out the panther!!!:pass:
Pink-panther-gangsta-psd17430.png

View attachment 694810 Thats you @tripaholic88 :headbang:

Look how round they are!!! :pass:

View attachment 694811 The is F1 is killer @bf80255 Im not sure what direction i want to go maybe get her size up.. let see what kind of weight i get..:d5:

@tobe you have any advise or suggestions?? this is my F1 "test" seed she is pretty but what can i improve!!! :smokeout:
View attachment 694812 her vigor is nice i do think she could go red or some purple on me.. check out that stem..

@briman Suggestions?? :wiz:

lets look at her buds!!! This plant started as a germ test.. I planted just 1 seed..:stir: I got that!! :muahaha:

View attachment 694814 @Mossy Im just dying to smoke her!!!:joy:

She smells like fruit punch and berries!!! :drunks:

View attachment 694815

View attachment 694816

Hi King
Your f1 plant looking real good.
I total agree with birman and cant give you a other advise like that.

cu tobe

Lets check out the panther!!!:pass:
Pink-panther-gangsta-psd17430.png

View attachment 694810 Thats you @tripaholic88 :headbang:

Look how round they are!!! :pass:

View attachment 694811 The is F1 is killer @bf80255 Im not sure what direction i want to go maybe get her size up.. let see what kind of weight i get..:d5:

@tobe you have any advise or suggestions?? this is my F1 "test" seed she is pretty but what can i improve!!! :smokeout:
View attachment 694812 her vigor is nice i do think she could go red or some purple on me.. check out that stem..

@briman Suggestions?? :wiz:

lets look at her buds!!! This plant started as a germ test.. I planted just 1 seed..:stir: I got that!! :muahaha:

View attachment 694814 @Mossy Im just dying to smoke her!!!:joy:

She smells like fruit punch and berries!!! :drunks:

View attachment 694815

View attachment 694816

lovin the pink panther trap music hahahaahaa :dancer::smoking:
man would you look at the red stems on the main fans!!!! thats some intense coloration! Plant looks amazing elvis!
shes got some monster genes in her from the Think different parentage and the ungodly potency of the Gorilla so I cant imagine the results being anything less then spectacular ;) happy smoking my friend :pass:

lovin the pink panther trap music hahahaahaa :dancer::smoking:
man would you look at the red stems on the main fans!!!! thats some intense coloration! Plant looks amazing elvis!
shes got some monster genes in her from the Think different parentage and the ungodly potency of the Gorilla so I cant imagine the results being anything less then spectacular ;) happy smoking my friend :pass:
Oh yea I forgot about her td blood..

Well its one for the money two for the show!!!! :headbang:

music3.gif
pp_music_281.gif
bluto.gif

:smokeout::smokeout:

Stand by wile upload some very pretty pics!!! :pop: @tripaholic88 pass the popcorn... this girl is off the chain!!!! :cool1:

@bf80255 she is sooo nice with her fruity smells!!!! and OG !!!

pink panther20170207_200556[1].jpg

The_Pink_Panther_(1993_TV_series).jpg

well lets see her structure.. i and i gotta say im loving how the bud just row up the stems!!! thats killer stuff!!!! i also am very happy with resin production and just what a fat squat bush!!! @briman she is gonna go far!!!! I need to grow more!!!! i got 60 seeds to cross with.. But im sure I want to loose what im already seeing like the bud to stem ratio.. its good!!!! :headbang:

pinkpanther20170207_200314[1].jpg

lets look at more pics...:pass:passes to @pop22

She is a very hungry autoflower swelling like that im feeding the hell of her trying not to burn..
she can take it!!! but in about to cut off her nutes.. like now...

pinkpanther20170207_200533[1].jpg

I can see the gorilla glue in those long finger tips but i also see think different in those fat 10 finger upper leaves and the pinky pie just shoots resin production up very on this F1 auto...

I have not even smoked any of her yet!!! oooo the day!!!

pinkpanther20170207_200428[1].jpg

pinkpanther20170207_200335[1].jpg

The lower buds just looks great!!!

pinkpanther20170207_200550[1].jpg

Last edited:
Back