The Elvis Breeds The Pink panther "auto"

I've broken the pound barrier a couple of times, I want a 2 pounder now ! :smoking:

:smokeit::smokeit::smokeit::smokeit::smokeit:

Yep me too, I busted it 5 times my first auto gow(in my sig) now I am comin for MR.Ganjamotos 1kg mark and it NOT be an Autoultimate hahahahahahah, I am trying to average 600 gs on 5 plants with the Cheeese XXL I have from @Dinafem-Mark

Well whats happening Party people!!! :pass:Don't you know this is a no parking zone!!! this is a dancing Zone!!:dancer:

CopFlashingLights.gif

dj.gif

sunburn2.gif
bluto.gif
bluto.gif

x3v9d1.gif

disco-dancing-animated-gif-5.gif
giphy.gif
:frog:

Lets get that Pollen a rollin...:pop:

:wiz::stir: The Pink panther is in the Mom!! :drunks:This is the 2nd time a week later!!!

0823160137c[1].jpg

tumblr_nfrpk9upNI1qikcuzo1_500.gif

Pinky pie X TD male @ F6 or so the TD is not as high as the WW @ F9 :peace:

0823160123[1].jpg

Here :passit:

OH shit!!! stop the music!!!........................ what is this?? could this be the sign that the pink panther is on the AFN?? Stay tuned!!!:stir:

the pinkpanther!!.jpg
Oh fare amount of THC on this lady:wiz:

Last edited:
Lets Party Down pinky pie!!
:pass:
1159634__safe_screencap_animated_vinyl+scratch_dj+pon-dash-3_dancing_discovery+family+logo_spoiler-colon-s06e09_the+saddle+row+review_molly.gif

ppxgg[1].jpg
its hard to see them but the buds are full of fat green seeds there not small at all. there in the bud tops!!
lots of tricromes so its hard to get a picture!!!

pink panther1.jpg
:headbang: covered in trics!!!

pinkpanther341].jpg

Ok here is the Pinky pie X think different female.. I wanted to keep her because the pot is killer and i seeded her.. She has some seeds and was sexed with the same strain same seeds.. she has all 3 finger leaves.

not one 5 finger leaf in this plant.. just 3 top to bottom,.:pass: She also has the tricrome pattern im looking for on the leaves.. Im glad i used this male ... very strong stuff!!
ppxtd.jpg
still very young!!!

She is small because she lived in a little pot for 27 days..

tdtd[1].jpg
3 fingers!!! :pighug:

Ok here is a pinky pie X white widow.. I did not get the pollen to take on this cross but that ok I still have some, and i have never grown this strain.. lets see how she turns out! the male is in the freezer!!

thats sucks i knew this strain was gonna be a good one!!! oh well!! big auto too!! she also lived in a little pot for 25 days.. she is bad ass!!! lets see how she rolls out the THC what that widow in her!!

white widow PP1].jpg
dammit!! :stir:

Back