The Elvis Breeds The Pink panther "auto"

Lets Party Down pinky pie!!
:pass:
1159634__safe_screencap_animated_vinyl+scratch_dj+pon-dash-3_dancing_discovery+family+logo_spoiler-colon-s06e09_the+saddle+row+review_molly.gif

View attachment 625057 its hard to see them but the buds are full of fat green seeds there not small at all. there in the bud tops!!
lots of tricromes so its hard to get a picture!!!

View attachment 625063:headbang: covered in trics!!!

View attachment 625065

Ok here is the Pinky pie X think different female.. I wanted to keep her because the pot is killer and i seeded her.. She has some seeds and was sexed with the same strain same seeds.. she has all 3 finger leaves.

not one 5 finger leaf in this plant.. just 3 top to bottom,.:pass: She also has the tricrome pattern im looking for on the leaves.. Im glad i used this male ... very strong stuff!!
View attachment 625066 still very young!!!

She is small because she lived in a little pot for 27 days..

View attachment 625068 3 fingers!!! :pighug:

Ok here is a pinky pie X white widow.. I did not get the pollen to take on this cross but that ok I still have some, and i have never grown this strain.. lets see how she turns out! the male is in the freezer!!

thats sucks i knew this strain was gonna be a good one!!! oh well!! big auto too!! she also lived in a little pot for 25 days.. she is bad ass!!! lets see how she rolls out the THC what that widow in her!!

View attachment 625069 dammit!! :stir:

LOOK AT THEM SWOLEN Caylx's/Seeds MAN!!!!:drool::woohoo:
great job brotha!:worship::slap::slap::slap:

Lets Party Down pinky pie!!
:pass:
1159634__safe_screencap_animated_vinyl+scratch_dj+pon-dash-3_dancing_discovery+family+logo_spoiler-colon-s06e09_the+saddle+row+review_molly.gif

View attachment 625057 its hard to see them but the buds are full of fat green seeds there not small at all. there in the bud tops!!
lots of tricromes so its hard to get a picture!!!

View attachment 625063:headbang: covered in trics!!!

View attachment 625065

Ok here is the Pinky pie X think different female.. I wanted to keep her because the pot is killer and i seeded her.. She has some seeds and was sexed with the same strain same seeds.. she has all 3 finger leaves.

not one 5 finger leaf in this plant.. just 3 top to bottom,.:pass: She also has the tricrome pattern im looking for on the leaves.. Im glad i used this male ... very strong stuff!!
View attachment 625066 still very young!!!

She is small because she lived in a little pot for 27 days..

View attachment 625068 3 fingers!!! :pighug:

Ok here is a pinky pie X white widow.. I did not get the pollen to take on this cross but that ok I still have some, and i have never grown this strain.. lets see how she turns out! the male is in the freezer!!

thats sucks i knew this strain was gonna be a good one!!! oh well!! big auto too!! she also lived in a little pot for 25 days.. she is bad ass!!! lets see how she rolls out the THC what that widow in her!!

View attachment 625069 dammit!! :stir:

Hi King
Nice plants the grow looking real good and the buds look like a nice smoke, happy breeding.
cu tobe

Hey you lovely crazy people. Looks good your seeds ....bro if you dont shere this nice Projekt...i trink i will miss somthing in my live so pleace let me be one of the them to follow this generations

Eww its hot up in this thread!! :pass:
clap-smiley.gif

Somebody get the hose!! The Elvis has has just 2 beers!!!
drunk-smiley.gif
Ok Fime Its wuz 5 beers!!:headbang: we need a Song!!:shooty:

Somebody Get the Hose!!
fireman-accident-smiley-emoticon.gif
dance-girl2-smiley.gif
dance-girl2-smiley.gif

girl8-smiley.gif
girl8-smiley.gif

The pink panther seeds are nice and red brown, kinda have some stripes!! there fresh and need to dry.. but i didnt expect them to be so dark.. im hoping i can dig out 15 or so.. very sticky plant.

20160910_025152[1].jpg

20160910_030737[1].jpg
look at those nice seeds.. i just didn't get that many... i hoping for 10.. but thats good enough for a F2 cross..:pass:They do look nice though!!! I cant to see what they look like!!!:headbang:

20160906_213241[1].jpg
:vibe:

Back