The Elvis Breeds The Pink panther "auto"

Sounds like a fun adventure, I'm going to tag a long and learn a bit about midget sex. Cool?
:funny:
@derek420colorado you got me dying over here with the mastif thing! i was thinking along the same lines!:funny: there doesnt seem to be a dull moment @ graceland @The Elvis
:bravo:

thank you Tobe.. because That what im doing have fun, and trying to learn at the same time!! :pass:
Hi The Elvis
i got some projects running and breed my own strain at first from photo to auto then cross in a other strain and now iam at f4. If you got any questions tag me or my friends fuggzy and bonobo.
cu tobe

Hi The Elvis
i got some projects running and breed my own strain at first from photo to auto then cross in a other strain and now iam at f4. If you got any questions tag me or my friends fuggzy and bonobo.
cu tobe

Thank So much Tobe.. i will tag ya! i will have questions.. Im just trying to keep the alive!! lol

Hi The Elvis
cu tobe
Dude, you rock. Do you use same pollen sample to stabilize your crosses or just same strain?

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

What's was the term rate on the PAK?

Magic i will tell ya happened with pack.. most of the seeds would pop open and id see a little foot, but the foot would not grow into a root.. @Mossy told me Id run into issues So this was no surprise..
I just told her I was going to try anyways.. ill try again with PAK another time if she wants to too!! the rate was 0 ..

Back