Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

DSCF1736.JPG
DSCF1735_1.jpg
Awesome job pal ,,,, :worship:

Sorry I wasn't around for the end ,,,,

Going to get this moved to micro section then I can just keep putting in my small pots, have another lot going and some 2ltr , hope the shops going well , catch up soon :pass:

So these are I believe SugarBaker (yellow vial) rebel , a set of reg auto seeds from @Rebel ,,, I am seeing two distinct expressions but I hoping rebel will comment more ,, they in either solo cups or cut down pop bottles approximately 750ml soil, they currently all fit in a sq ft ,, once sexed I might change things about
DSCF1756.JPG
DSCF1757_1.jpg
DSCF1758.JPG
DSCF1760.JPG
DSCF1765.JPG
DSCF1766_1.jpg
DSCF1769_1.jpg
DSCF1771.JPG

I have culled a couple of males and a female ,,

The survivors :biggrin:

DSCF1801_1.jpg
DSCF1797.JPG
DSCF1796.JPG
DSCF1795.JPG

Allways good to know that just becauce you use a small pot doesn't mean you will get a small plant
DSCF1785.JPG
DSCF1788.JPG

Last edited:
healthy looking girls :thumbsup: not just up,but outwards to.something i struggle at in small pots...side branching :shrug:
still just a sniff of fishmix and not much else ?
:pighug:

Just hairys fishmix :rofl: and I load the soil with plant explosion and other mitochondria at the start :biggrin:

Talking of side branching I plan on doing a large Sog , at that point I think strain selection and lollipoping will be needed for it too work in solo cups and smaller pots :smoking:
I hoping I get some viable seeds from the sugar baker to attempt such a thing :biggrin:

Logopit_1533504393800.jpg

Back