Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

I quite like the sound of the egg shell one [emoji106]

I have tried all sorts of silly things. ,, Fed them nothing but baby milk once ,,,didn't do too bad either, [emoji106]

I sure you could hang a shelf in the tent for the off beat pots :toke:
Sma? Smh!

Fecking baby milk!

Wait. It was powdered, right? Tell me you didn't have a wet nurse expressing into the pots? That would be a different web site to this one surely!

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Sma? Smh!

Fecking baby milk!

Wait. It was powdered, right? Tell me you didn't have a wet nurse expressing into the pots? That would be a different web site to this one surely!

:biggrin: aye it was powdered,,,that other stuff would be big money :smoking:,,, look at the ingriedents on a pack it's got everything a plant needs :smoking:,,well almost ,but it did the job ,,,
I plan on dropping two seeds every 5 days want to see how a micro perpetual grow would work out
Day 0;5;10;15 x2
IMAG1353.jpg

[HASHTAG]#blackberrypie[/HASHTAG] F2 germ test in shot pots I will look for a male and pot on a couple of nice ladies
IMAG1679.jpg

And these are a collection of solo cups of various girls a couple of bomb seeds cherry bomb couple of auto seeds hyjack, 3 shortstuff regauto and two stardawg I will pick the nicest from each and then they will be sent to the love shack
IMAG1678.jpg

Forgot I had this ,,seed stockers candy dawg auto in solo cup and it actually went auto all.on its own,,

View attachment 1051831

This is one of her sisters i potted up in a 3ltr pot and again surprise she went autoView attachment 1051837
Harvested a candy dawg a few weeks back. 11oz auto. Best smoke this year, so far. (if any one tells mischa, I'll do for em!)

Harvested a candy dawg a few weeks back. 11oz auto. Best smoke this year, so far. (if any one tells mischa, I'll do for em!)

I got another one in a bigger pot but I won't be singing praises for ss anytime soon , I had another two strains not auto from them ,,,
I offered to send her some of my own auto crosses lol ,,

IMAG1683.jpg
IMAG1684.jpg

Back