Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Auto Colorado Cookies Harvest Day 85
DSCF3842.JPG
DSCF3844.JPG
DSCF3846.JPG
DSCF3851.JPG
DSCF3852.JPG
DSCF3853.JPG
DSCF3860.JPG
DSCF3866.JPG
DSCF3869.JPG
DSCF3872.JPG
DSCF3873.JPG

Beautiful Spang, loving the autumn colours, and v nicely shot to boot. :d5:

Cheers mate, the later girls faded out with some nice colors and weight to them once given some space and light. Still trying to get the hang of the proper camera but am loving having a play and trying to get a few half decent shots.

A few snaps of what's left in what is becoming a very bare looking tent.

Back left is a very sickly looking Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL from the 2L bottle comp, think she is either root bound in the badly engineered bottle or got root rot from being left soaking in feed to long, gonna push her as long as possible but would surprise me if she makes it to a decent end.

Middle right is the Fastbuds Rhino Ryder that is good and done, she will be coming down tomorrow once MBAP is dry and in a jar and i got more space in the outside cupboard to hang her.

Last up front left is the beasty Fastbuds G14 that fecked up the height of the light for all of the smaller girls. She was one of the two that dried out while i was away and yellowed out big time and stopped swelling, still a bit of green left in those leaves so gave her a a splash of Megacrop and hopefully can push her a little more.

DSCF3891.JPG
DSCF3895.JPG
DSCF3899.JPG
DSCF3904.JPG
DSCF3905.JPG
DSCF3908.JPG
DSCF3910.JPG

Sad scene when things slow down, but I bet you are ready for a vacation from watering ha ha

You're not kidding there pal, to say it has been mentally challenging would be a understatement lol. But all in all good fun, and even if it did not turn out quite as well as planned still got a reasonable amount of bud in the jars and some nice variety so won't complain :smoking:

A few snaps of what's left in what is becoming a very bare looking tent.

Back left is a very sickly looking Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL from the 2L bottle comp, think she is either root bound in the badly engineered bottle or got root rot from being left soaking in feed to long, gonna push her as long as possible but would surprise me if she makes it to a decent end.

Middle right is the Fastbuds Rhino Ryder that is good and done, she will be coming down tomorrow once MBAP is dry and in a jar and i got more space in the outside cupboard to hang her.

Last up front left is the beasty Fastbuds G14 that fecked up the height of the light for all of the smaller girls. She was one of the two that dried out while i was away and yellowed out big time and stopped swelling, still a bit of green left in those leaves so gave her a a splash of Megacrop and hopefully can push her a little more.

You've got a nice variety there spang [emoji106]should keep you going for a bit and good luck with the vape shop dude

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back