Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

You've got a nice variety there spang [emoji106]should keep you going for a bit and good luck with the vape shop dude

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Cheers bro, gonna be a shock to the system after near on 7 years not working proper like but looking forward to it and should be a blast.

Am loving the variety and can see a fair few tasting sessions in the near future :woohoo1:

Rhino Ryder Harvest Day 91
DSCF3920.JPG
DSCF3925.JPG
DSCF3928.JPG
DSCF3931.JPG
DSCF3933.JPG
DSCF3937.JPG
DSCF3938.JPG
DSCF3940.JPG
DSCF3941.JPG
DSCF3944.JPG
DSCF3945.JPG
DSCF3949.JPG
DSCF3929.JPG

The last of the original 12 girls come down yesterday and was the beasty G14, she topped out at 113 cm which is 11x the pot height that meant i ended up dancing with her trying to keep her upright trimming as a whole plant :crying: Just the 2L bottle girl with the tent and the light to herself left now.

Hanging to dry now to get in a jar before summer holiday on Friday if it tops 25g will save a 10g per plant average for the whole grow, the best to far has been Colorado Cookies at 16g so a bit of a longshot but a fair amount of solid buds on her so gonna have to wait and see.

G14 Harvest Day 94
DSCF3956.JPG
DSCF3958.JPG
DSCF3963.JPG
DSCF3964.JPG
DSCF3966.JPG
DSCF3971.JPG
DSCF3972.JPG
DSCF3975.JPG
DSCF3979.JPG
DSCF3983.JPG
DSCF3985.JPG
DSCF3989.JPG
DSCF3991.JPG
DSCF3997.JPG
DSCF4001.JPG

So which plant were you happiest with? Not necessarily just in terms of yield, but the quality of the smoke.

Good Morning Matey.

Have actually been pretty good so far and bar a few sneaky tasters have left it to cure and been getting by on what's left of White Crack from the last run. But from what i have tried so far White Yoda is really nice daytime smoke that feels like you have just necked a bottle of happy pills, very motivational and will be bouncing off the walls getting things done with a big grin on the face and with verbal diarrhea.

Have actually been pretty good so far and bar a few sneaky tasters have left it to cure and been getting by on what's left of White Crack from the last run. But from what i have tried so far White Yoda is really nice daytime smoke that feels like you have just necked a bottle of happy pills, very motivational and will be bouncing off the walls getting things done with a big grin on the face and with verbal diarrhea.
Remind me whose that it?

The last of the original 12 girls come down yesterday and was the beasty G14, she topped out at 113 cm which is 11x the pot height that meant i ended up dancing with her trying to keep her upright trimming as a whole plant :crying: Just the 2L bottle girl with the tent and the light to herself left now.

Hanging to dry now to get in a jar before summer holiday on Friday if it tops 25g will save a 10g per plant average for the whole grow, the best to far has been Colorado Cookies at 16g so a bit of a longshot but a fair amount of solid buds on her so gonna have to wait and see.

Buds:drool:looks very tasty, wanna try some

Back