Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

lovely deep red a real looker :thumbsup:
:pighug:

I love the look of them stripped with the pipe cleaners still on LMAO like feather boas!

That Red Poison looks awesome mate, well done!

Cheers mateys. Red Poison was a pretty little thing, shame about the nanners as she still had a little more to give but still got 5g of nearly black looking bud now its dry. Fingers crossed now i save the cure as she was a bit crispy when i got back, a day longer Northern Express would had gone the same way so guess i got luckyish there.

Still not much in the way of weight with Northern Express coming in at 14g, but thanks to the extra light and space the other four are fading out and maturing nicely and looking to be a bit more generous when it comes to yield, took Man Bear Alien Pig down this morning and could feel the buds on her were way more meaty and swelling up proper like before the trichs started turning.

Red Poison dry nugget
DSCF3795.JPG
DSCF3807.JPG
DSCF3815.JPG

Last update is Man Bear Alien Pig that was the first to come down since i was away, she was a bit dry upon my return but as good as done anyways and looking to have some nice bulk on her and sticky as hell.

Man Bear Alien Pig Harvest Day 85
DSCF3698.JPG
DSCF3699.JPG
DSCF3711.JPG
DSCF3714.JPG
DSCF3721.JPG
DSCF3723.JPG
DSCF3729.JPG
DSCF3730.JPG
DSCF3732.JPG
DSCF3738.JPG
DSCF3742.JPG
DSCF3748.JPG
DSCF3749.JPG
DSCF3755.JPG
DSCF3749.JPG

Last edited:
Hey Mate been mega busy here, just getting back yesterday from Catalonia after getting the deal signed on the franchise for the shop and a few days of orientation in the main store.

Pile of bud is going to be slightly less methinks after G14 dried out while away, have got her rehydrated and gonna try push her a bit but with barely a green leaf in sight am not holding out too much hope she will swell much more.

MBAP also dried out but was as good as done anyways bar a few lowers so will come down in the morning. The drip system i setup actually worked for the last two and stayed moist and will be pushed a little bit more, was supposed to be off to Madrid after the weekend to get a few more things done but the misses is gonna cover for me to get all chopped, dried and done, dare i say she has finally come round to my growing fun lol.

Not sure what will be next but gonna be in normal sized pots for sure, not gonna have the time for the little ones once everything with the new venture starts moving here. Think there will have to be a Walter White and then maybe one or two more of the new Mephisto limiteds depending if i go with 6L or 11L pots.

Peace pal hope all is well for you and yours ;)

What is this new venture you speak of mate?
Whoa the misses is helping you with the growing. How did you manage that? The only thing my misses helps with is the smoking.:crying::crying:

11L pots those are monsters for you. Yeah I guess feeding can be a bit time consuming when yer growing in a thimble:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:cheers:

What is this new venture you speak of mate?
Whoa the misses is helping you with the growing. How did you manage that? The only thing my misses helps with is the smoking.:crying::crying:

11L pots those are monsters for you. Yeah I guess feeding can be a bit time consuming when yer growing in a thimble:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:cheers:

We have just signed the contract on a vaping shop franchise and a 10 year lease on a commercial unit, still waiting on the licenses from the local authorities which is never a quick deal over here, but once all that is sorted the works can begin and are looking to have the inauguration and the doors open by September sometime if all goes to plan.

Since seeing how much Cannabis help me medically with my gut problems and anxiety she has come round to a whole new way of acceptance when it comes to my grows, has been constantly offering to help out when she saw me stressing with the feedings throughout this run, and now giving me the time off from this Madrid trip to get the SOG all wrapped up and done.

Have got the 11L Smartpots that i used for the White Crack and AvT and they grew my best autos so far, but don't like the floor space they take up and will most likely go 3 x 6L Airpots for that extra variety and space.

Sweet good luck on the new business:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::vibes::vibes::vibes::cool1::cool1:

Cheers mate gonna need all the luck we can get for the next few months while getting setup and a steady client base established and then will be hoping it will be reasonably plain sailing from there but gonna have to wait and see.

The commercial unit has got a seperate 60 sq metre (540 sq ft) basement cut off from the main store that is not going to be used for the foreseeable future :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows: think you can see where i am going here but more accepting or not cant see the misses signing off on that one quite yet :crying: very good chance my tent or two may end up down there at some point though :d5:

Back