Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

With a load of cloudy trichs and a scattering of amber and clear White Crack came down yesterday afternoon, and is now hanging to dry in a cardboard box in the back room due to lack of space and ongoing storms pushing up the RH and slowing down the drying a bit. She was the stickiest so far having to clean the snips every couple of nugs resulting a huge ball of scissor hash for such a squat plant, nothing like the bigger girl last time out that although was extra frosty was not that sticky at all and had more pointed spear colas compared to this ones that are more rounded, this girl looks and feels way more like Sour Crack when it comes to the bud shape and the stickiness.

White Crack Harvest Day 69
DSCF3350.JPG
DSCF3353.JPG
DSCF3362.JPG
DSCF3363.JPG
DSCF3366.JPG
DSCF3367.JPG
DSCF3370.JPG
DSCF3372.JPG
DSCF3374.JPG
DSCF3378.JPG
DSCF3395.JPG
DSCF3403.JPG
DSCF3406.JPG
DSCF3414.JPG
DSCF3410.JPG

Week 9 feed logs are complete and geeky spreadsheet has been updated with the first 3 rather disturbing dry weights.

Did not expect much from Sour Blues as she was so buried and far away from the light she just did not swell as she started to amber up, but even then is nearly half of the 5g i was hoping for.

Was expecting 1/2 oz from the Night Queen so not too much less really, but she just got buried in the shadow of the beasty G14 and just stopped packing on any more bud over the last 10 days or so.

The Blackberry Kush has been the most gutting weight so far, the buds look and smell great but are just a mass of airy foxtails with no real bulk to them, could have been down to me cutting out the PK a week early or the fact she was swinging in and out of N tox most of flower. Either way has fecked up the plant average after chopping the weaker half of the SOG, fingers crossed the big girls that are fading and maturing more normally bump up the average a bit as it currently stands at 7g lol.

Week 9 Feeds

Geeky Scoreboard

I've had a few where I thought the weight would be good but they've just been air... it happens! :bighug:

I know mate am not feeling completely deflated and still got hope for a reasonable total when all is done, was just a bit gutted with the total on the Blackberry Kush but if it tastes as good as it smells will just about make up for the lack of weight.

lovely underfrost and cracking looking buds :thumbsup: the weight thing is odd :shrug:they were all in great health to.only 2g dif in my two yet i was sure 2nd plant would be way bigger,i thought id had a cheeky sample without realizing it.
:nicethread: and nice flavours even if it didnt quite go to plan.
:pighug:

lovely underfrost and cracking looking buds :thumbsup: the weight thing is odd :shrug:they were all in great health to.only 2g dif in my two yet i was sure 2nd plant would be way bigger,i thought id had a cheeky sample without realizing it.
:nicethread: and nice flavours even if it didnt quite go to plan.
:pighug:

Is all good mate. As you say what's done so far looks to be quality just not much of it, all bar the ABBK were the shorter plants and were a fair bit further away from the light than would be perfect and were shadowed by the bigger girls, they all were maturing up in the trich department but never started to fade out and just did not seem to want to bulk up anymore.

Don't want to invite disappointment by predicting too much anymore but the last 6 big girls look to be swelling a lot more normally and bulking up still so could get a nice boost to the total yet.

Last edited:
The smallest in the tent the White Yoda came down Monday evening on the eve of Day 73, the first third of her was covered in amber trichs with the rest a mix of cloudy and clear.

White Yoda Harvest Day 73
DSCF3524.JPG
DSCF3526.JPG
DSCF3527.JPG
DSCF3528.JPG
DSCF3533.JPG
DSCF3535.JPG
DSCF3538.JPG
DSCF3540.JPG
DSCF3551.JPG
DSCF3556.JPG
DSCF3557.JPG