Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Last of the smaller sized girls to come down on Monday morning was Creme Bubbly on Day 72, cola again was mostly cloudy with a scattering of amber and clear with a bit more bulk to it than the others but still not great really and the lowers once again not much more than fluff, but all nice frosty and will be smoked all the same :smoking:

Got to go away on Saturday to Barcelona for a meeting with the franchise people and couple of days training in their shop. Will be chopping and hanging Northern Express as a whole plant before i leave, hopefully for a nice slow dry till i get back. Now plant numbers are down should be able to rig up a drip system to keep the rest moist till i return on Wednesday and hopefully to fade and swell some more, before chopping and getting them dry before i have to shoot off to Madrid a week later :wall:

Creme Bubbly Harvest Day 72
DSCF3444.JPG
DSCF3446.JPG
DSCF3449.JPG
DSCF3450.JPG
DSCF3457.JPG
DSCF3464.JPG
DSCF3465.JPG
DSCF3471.JPG
DSCF3473.JPG
DSCF3476.JPG
DSCF3478.JPG
DSCF3481.JPG
DSCF3485.JPG
DSCF3488.JPG
DSCF3492.JPG

Hey Tina long time no see hope all is good for you. The Mars 2 400 and the tent are still going strong after 1.5 years and have been pretty happy with them:d5:

Take care and keep on smiling, peace :pass::bighug:
Hi Spanglish long time no see, I've back to AFN a few month, but I was busy earlier, now I have spare time on AFN everyday, look forward to keeping in touch with you.:bighug:

Damn Spanger yer gonna have a nice pile of bud from this grow. What's next?

Hey Mate been mega busy here, just getting back yesterday from Catalonia after getting the deal signed on the franchise for the shop and a few days of orientation in the main store.

Pile of bud is going to be slightly less methinks after G14 dried out while away, have got her rehydrated and gonna try push her a bit but with barely a green leaf in sight am not holding out too much hope she will swell much more.

MBAP also dried out but was as good as done anyways bar a few lowers so will come down in the morning. The drip system i setup actually worked for the last two and stayed moist and will be pushed a little bit more, was supposed to be off to Madrid after the weekend to get a few more things done but the misses is gonna cover for me to get all chopped, dried and done, dare i say she has finally come round to my growing fun lol.

Not sure what will be next but gonna be in normal sized pots for sure, not gonna have the time for the little ones once everything with the new venture starts moving here. Think there will have to be a Walter White and then maybe one or two more of the new Mephisto limiteds depending if i go with 6L or 11L pots.

Peace pal hope all is well for you and yours ;)

Last of the smaller sized girls to come down on Monday morning was Creme Bubbly on Day 72, cola again was mostly cloudy with a scattering of amber and clear with a bit more bulk to it than the others but still not great really and the lowers once again not much more than fluff, but all nice frosty and will be smoked all the same :smoking:

Got to go away on Saturday to Barcelona for a meeting with the franchise people and couple of days training in their shop. Will be chopping and hanging Northern Express as a whole plant before i leave, hopefully for a nice slow dry till i get back. Now plant numbers are down should be able to rig up a drip system to keep the rest moist till i return on Wednesday and hopefully to fade and swell some more, before chopping and getting them dry before i have to shoot off to Madrid a week later :wall:

Looking pretty good, good job:yay:is this an autoflower?

Looking pretty good, good job:yay:is this an autoflower?

Thanks pal they turned out alright if not lacking a bit in yield and density on a fair few plants, buts what is there looks and smells great and don't seem to be lacking much in potency going by a few cheeky samplers. They are/were all different strains of auto from a variety of breeders, was posted before somewhere lost among all the rambles lol so will post again the full list of the strains run.

Auto Colorado Cookies - Dutch Passion
Rhino Ryder - Fastbuds
Northern Express - Fastbuds
G14 - Fastbuds
Red Poison - Sweet Seeds
Creme Bubbly - Mephisto Genetics
White Crack - Mephisto Genetics
Sour Blues - Mephisto Genetics
Man Bear Alien Pig - Mephisto Genetics
White Yoda - Philosopher Seeds
Auto Night Queen - Dutch Passion
Auto Blackberry Kush - Dutch Passion

Northern Express was the first of two to come down before i went away, the top was nice and done with a good scattering of amber and rock solid but the lowers could of done with a week longer to bulk up and bit as there was once again a fair bit of fluff, with the trip away was not gonna happen though and one of the heavier feeders had to come down and she was the furthest along of them all so it was curtains for her.

Northern Express Harvest Day 78
DSCF3575.JPG
DSCF3578.JPG
DSCF3581.JPG
DSCF3587.JPG
DSCF3589.JPG
DSCF3600.JPG
DSCF3604.JPG
DSCF3611.JPG
DSCF3615.JPG
DSCF3616.JPG
DSCF3620.JPG
DSCF3623.JPG
DSCF3624.JPG
DSCF3626.JPG
DSCF3630.JPG

Last to come down before my trip was Red Poison, was not planning on taking her till i came back as she had always been a light drinker since being lollipopped and super cropped, but she started throwing out a fair few bananas so was not gonna leave her in the tent for near on a week away.

Red Poison Harvest Day 69
DSCF3654.JPG
DSCF3656.JPG
DSCF3657.JPG
DSCF3662.JPG
DSCF3664.JPG
DSCF3668.JPG
DSCF3669.JPG
DSCF3673.JPG
DSCF3678.JPG
DSCF3682.JPG
DSCF3683.JPG