Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

The shot pots have all survived :biggrin: , so that's a great % for germ , next will be too see if they all auto and see what m/f ratio I get. [HASHTAG]#blackberrypie[/HASHTAG] f2

IMAG1698.jpg

Solo cups , they a bit leggy, so when they like this I have found they push more energy into making roots and once they feel they can support more up top growth they take off again .

IMAG1699.jpg

And these are going to go into solo cups untill sexed @La Buena Hierba #autokush#1 auto regs nicest male will go with nicest female into love shack and the next nicest female potted on in to a bigger pot :pass:

IMAG1694.jpg

Ya got a bit going on there mate . :thumbsup:

Good to see you pal,,let's face it I got too much going on :coffee: for size of my tent but all adds to the fun

In to watch your LBH do sexy time, and other interesting projects you got going :pop:
Liking that you got 100% germ rate on them too.

Welcome Rivet :toke: , most projects now are aimed at breeding , I thought I haven't the room to do it any other way than micro ,I just hoping that when I decide to run them in larger pots I haven't selected for micro plants along side the other traits I selecting for :eyebrows:

The 100% Germ I mentioned in the post you replied to was for my BlackBerry pie F2 but as it transpired the kush#1 also was 100%

[HASHTAG]#blackberrypie[/HASHTAG] F2

As pot shots go they doing well , have about 3 that are struggling

Have a couple of males , and one that sexed really early ,we only on day 21 so along side his shape I think he will be F3 boy , looks like I only have a couple pheno types , so that's good
IMAG1740.jpg
IMAG1741.jpg
IMAG1742.jpg

Back