Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Oh so true, but I have found you have to tape their mouths AND their hands too unless they are too stupid to figure out to get the tape off

Unfortunately the misses commandeered the cab the moment that I got it relocated. But....... I may be able to find enough space for a wee pot in the tent. Don't think I want to go as small as 1L though, hardly seems worth the effort. I don't have the time to water 2-3 times a day when it gets big. Maybe a 2-3L with a drip stream from the Wilma. We shall see.

In the meantime here ya go bro

Went for my routine checkup today and everything seemed to be going fine until he stuck his index finger up my butt! Do you think I should change dentists?

A wife says to her husband you're always pushing me around and talking behind my back. He says what do you expect? You're in a wheel chair.

I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature. She said she would like to come back as a cow. I said, "You're obviously not listening".

The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst. So, I have been to the thrift shop to get all of her clothes back.
Yardley worth the effort ,,, ille show you :biggrin: :bighug:

Whers that scouse bouncer,, callllm downnnn
I say old chap that's a bit scousist [emoji16] also don't have enough hair for a perm (thank fook) a a a caaaalm dowwwwn (just getting that in before the mockneys do) [emoji109][emoji109]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Yardley worth the effort ,,, ille show you :biggrin: :bighug:

No offense intended Hairy. For me growing in a 1L pot, in soil, with my lazy ways, I'd be lucky to get 1/2 zip. So, hardy worth MY effort. Now you and Spanglish have gotten this small pot thing dialed in pretty good.

No offense intended Hairy. For me growing in a 1L pot, in soil, with my lazy ways, I'd be lucky to get 1/2 zip. So, hardy worth MY effort. Now you and Spanglish have gotten this small pot thing dialed in pretty good.
None taken pal ,that's why you got a hug :bighug:

:pighug: all for shizzlle kicks pal,,,:biggrin: :pass:what do you know about digital probes :crying:

None taken pal ,that's why you got a hug :bighug:

:pighug: all for shizzlle kicks pal,,,:biggrin: :pass:what do you know about digital probes :crying:

I figured as much but wanted to be sure. As far a digital probes go - a little or a lot - depends on what you're trying to measure. Ask away and I will help if I can.

Whers that scouse bouncer,, callllm downnnn

I say old chap that's a bit scousist [emoji16] also don't have enough hair for a perm (thank fook) a a a caaaalm dowwwwn (just getting that in before the mockneys do) [emoji109][emoji109]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Haha love me a bit of Harry Enfield and The Scousers were great think this was me favorite :crying:

So if this is what happens to you fellas when you head down south @Wile e Peyote don't really blame ya for staying up north :smoking::crying::bighug:

Dialed in is far from it mate think winging it and luck is a more accurate description ;) Well maybe lady ducky should do herself a 6 pot mini SOG then, would still give her some space to squeeze in some herbs and learn some basics of indoor horticulture :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Totally would love to partake but my tents are full!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well enjoy the fun and if you get tempted jump on in, next week, next month or next year makes no difference. Fingers crossed this will be a perpetual thread of mini SOGs for a good time to come yet :pass:

I figured as much but wanted to be sure. As far a digital probes go - a little or a lot - depends on what you're trying to measure. Ask away and I will help if I can.

Well I would like soil moisture,,air temp,,RH,,
I love the copy write mark at the end of the title :shooty:
The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread © :haha:

Are you thinking of taking this global @hairyman

:pass:

It alleady is pal :biggrin: !!!!! I think too do a series perhaps 2lt potss next time :cheers:

:biggrin: all in fun pal, i going to start 6 more next week in my aldi reusable bag with poundland nutes

Welcome to the challenge threads **®:smoking:

Anyhows all welcome to try a sq ft if you fancy ,, any time ,,, really no rules ,, apart from my decision is final :bighug:

Any crazy daft grow pics you want to post again :pighug:

Back