Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Hombre, 12 stupid strains will be jungle city, LOL.
Like when I used to grow local outdoor sativas indoors....
Would probably end up with a couple of leggy ones dominating the space.

You're right for sure that 12 different strains growing at different speeds and shapes is going to make things more of a challenge for sure. But the lure of all that variety just makes it too tempting to not have a go, and if all goes well i will get to play make believe budtender in the kitchen with all the jars to hand ;)

You still keeping the big little girl hanging on in there then pal :greenthumb:Dug up a few pics of my old 1L girls from the CFL in the cardboard box.

They look sweeet Spango! [emoji1360]

So I was bored and prepped my bag 1x1 ish shopping bag ,,,, I had intended it too be an aldi one but as chance happened found this one. I have seen a few questions recently about poundland nutes I personnally going organic as much as possible but hell lets see how this sq foot goes :biggrin:
:frog:
yep total cost fck all I all ready had the soil and nutes found the bag , free seeds ,,, cheap as chips :vibe:u View attachment 862346 View attachment 862347

Oooo Sainsbury’s, ya posh fooker. Aldi’s below you now is it?

Let’s see if the plants “live well for less”. [emoji848]

Oooo Sainsbury’s, ya posh fooker. Aldi’s below you now is it?

Let’s see if the plants “live well for less”. [emoji848]

:biggrin:. You've made me realise I might be drifting from my in the gutter roots,, so I will give a shot at a farmfoods bag as well :cheers:

it will be intresting to see who offers better value for money :pass:

I have never used them tho'.............they are back-up's dude:pass:

Hi vapour ,, you dont have to use poundland, I just doing one bag with them for the hell of it :smoking:
I have used them before and got a great plant

I might have to join in this one

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41]

Hey Rollin , yea go for it :cheers:

So I got about 8 babies up still time for the rest, planted five more in 3ltr ish pots and soaking some for the first shopping bag :vibe: :woohoo:

Hi vapour ,, you dont have to use poundland, I just doing one bag with them for the hell of it :smoking:
I have used them before and got a great plant

Hey Rollin , yea go for it :cheers:

So I got about 8 babies up still time for the rest, planted five more in 3ltr ish pots and soaking some for the first shopping bag :vibe: :woohoo:
Hello hairy......when my missus spotted these I picked them up straight away with dreams of only spending £3 per grow on nutes:drool:.....I planned to start using them when my current nutes ran out.......before that happened I questioned a rep at a hydro shop about them, and he reckoned they might be full of PGR's..........as I understand it PGR's are baaaaad:cuss:......but I haven't got round to researching it yet dude:baked:you know the score haha:baked:

:biggrin:. You've made me realise I might be drifting from my in the gutter roots,, so I will give a shot at a farmfoods bag as well :cheers:

it will be intresting to see who offers better value for money :pass:

Farm foods! That really is the bottom line of supermarkets. [emoji1360]

My missus used to shop there when she was poor... I tried the minced Beef once, fookinell, never again. It was ground up bone and gristle! [emoji23][emoji23]

Back