Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

"Its gonna be the tits" = Its gonna be good, as in Its gonna be the shit. But hey tits are whole lot better than shit so things should be getting pretty darn good ;)

Ah the english language! I saw an awesome gay scottish comedian who said that Glaswegians can take any noun and make it mean anything! Example, "That Bobby, he's a right old wendy house I hear. Never knew he was gay." !! Brilliant :crying:

I was in bed with a blind girl last night and she said that I had the biggest penis she had ever laid her hands on. I said "You're pulling my leg."

I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the ice!! At least I presume she was poor - she only had $1.20 in her purse.

My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

I was in bed with a blind girl last night and she said that I had the biggest penis she had ever laid her hands on. I said "You're pulling my leg."

I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the ice!! At least I presume she was poor - she only had $1.20 in her purse.

My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.
:biggrin: :bighug: ducky :d5: now no excuses 12 wee pots in the tea chest whilst your getting the Wilma fired up :pass:

So here's there home I reckon I could fit 8 in total and plus if all had a tray. ,,, so the other pics is seedstockers girls in a 2lt airport now both would be far to big so :crying:
IMAG0955.jpg
IMAG0954.jpg
IMAG0949.jpg

You cannot fix stupid with duct tape - but you can silence it.

Both on blurples , now I'm reeaally interested.

The lights wanna grow short, squat plants. The grow method favours beanstalks. I need to reload the sublimator and think that through some more!

The lights wanna grow short, squat plants. The grow method favours beanstalks. I need to reload the sublimator and think that through some more!

And when you do don't be shy to tell me your thoughts :coffee:,,, mine at this early point is they in a perpetual tent so is allways a compromise with height light distance ,, I hoping as I have a taller girl in there she will provide some shade they should stretch enough and then I will lollypop them as the grow up ,that's my plan anyways but all ways its :woohoo1:

Thanks for the tag @Spanglish. This ought to be good.:pop:

Hey pal welcome to the party, good to see you have bought the usual level of humour we all expect and beg for and hope to see plenty more ;)

:biggrin: :bighug: ducky :d5: now no excuses 12 wee pots in the tea chest whilst your getting the Wilma fired up :pass:

So here's there home I reckon I could fit 8 in total and plus if all had a tray. ,,, so the other pics is seedstockers girls in a 2lt airport now both would be far to big so :crying: View attachment 861823 View attachment 861824 View attachment 861825

Looking good mate, you really getting me itching to start now have never resented a Easter break away so much lol. Reckon you might be onto something with good ol @Duckster here though pal, can't think of a better way to retire the super cab before it gets handed down to lady ducky :eyebrows:

Yep still rocking the old skool tech, gonna be running mine full spec from the off as have found that to produce a lot less stretched plants with tighter stacked bud sites compared to the blue/veg. Lol think i am going burn/vape a good oz or two getting me head round this, so join the party sit back and blaze away :pass:

Last edited:
You cannot fix stupid with duct tape - but you can silence it.

Oh so true, but I have found you have to tape their mouths AND their hands too unless they are too stupid to figure out to get the tape off

Hey pal welcome to the party, good to see you have bought the usual level of humour we all expect and beg for and hope to see plenty more ;)

Looking good mate, you really getting me itching to start now have never resented a Easter break away so much lol. Reckon you might be onto something with good ol @Duckster here though pal, can't think of a better way to retire the super cab before it gets handed down to lady ducky :eyebrows:

Yep still rocking the old skool tech, gonna be running mine full spec from the off as have found that to produce a lot less stretched plants with tighter stacked bud sites compared to the blue/veg. Lol think i am going burn/vape a good oz or two getting me head round this, so join the party sit back and blaze away :pass:

Unfortunately the misses commandeered the cab the moment that I got it relocated. But....... I may be able to find enough space for a wee pot in the tent. Don't think I want to go as small as 1L though, hardly seems worth the effort. I don't have the time to water 2-3 times a day when it gets big. Maybe a 2-3L with a drip stream from the Wilma. We shall see.

In the meantime here ya go bro

Went for my routine checkup today and everything seemed to be going fine until he stuck his index finger up my butt! Do you think I should change dentists?

A wife says to her husband you're always pushing me around and talking behind my back. He says what do you expect? You're in a wheel chair.

I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature. She said she would like to come back as a cow. I said, "You're obviously not listening".

The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst. So, I have been to the thrift shop to get all of her clothes back.

Back