Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Now this, I wanna see...!

Subbed.

Good luck peeps. [emoji1365]

Sweet I was hoping I could get a few comedians in to lighten things up at times :biggrin: welcome pal !!!! it either going ta be real nice or shite :vibe:

But. It will be cheap :thumbsup:

You can get a witch craft entry in if you want :thumbsup:

I thinking of feeding with an air stone in each basin just keep the base damp :shrug:. But feeds will be teas and any old greens I get from the woods ,and fish mix in one and the tabs which should just dissolve anyway in other I think :woohoo1::woohoo1:anyways chirp in if ya got an idea or see me fcking up :pop::thumbsup:,,, I might even set a few more off like perpetual :woohoo: welcome

Sweet I was hoping I could get a few comedians in to lighten things up at times :biggrin: welcome pal !!!! it either going ta be real nice or shite :vibe:

But. It will be cheap :thumbsup:

You can get a witch craft entry in if you want :thumbsup:

I thinking of feeding with an air stone in each basin just keep the base damp :shrug:. But feeds will be teas and any old greens I get from the woods ,and fish mix in one and the tabs which should just dissolve anyway in other I think :woohoo1::woohoo1:anyways chirp in if ya got an idea or see me fcking up :pop::thumbsup:,,, I might even set a few more off like perpetual :woohoo: welcome

Hey, Wilee and Itishe’ll probably turn up soon. They’re the biggest jokers I’ve ever met. They’ll probably pick on me like they always do.. couple of bullies..I just like to mind my own business ya see.. live and let live and all that. [emoji16]

Jeez tho.. don’t Fookin ask me for advice in a 1L pot of soil.. I struggle in a 20L these days! [emoji849]

Hey, Wilee and Itishe’ll probably turn up soon. They’re the biggest jokers I’ve ever met. They’ll probably pick on me like they always do.. couple of bullies..I just like to mind my own business ya see.. live and let live and all that. [emoji16]

Jeez tho.. don’t Fookin ask me for advice in a 1L pot of soil.. I struggle in a 20L these days! [emoji849]

:d5: hope they do stop by @Wile e Peyote @Itisi the was I see it if your picking on him I go under the radar ,,welcome pals :biggrin:

@Ribbzzy ermmm thats all I know :shrug: no ille tag people if they don't turn up and I need you!!!!

Dear Mr @DutchPassionTony thanks seedstockers seeds I was the one who couldn't get the hyper rider spg ,,I think they would done great at this :biggrin:,,,perhaps another shot later,,, all my attempts will be with your gear :thumbsup:
I speak very highly of seedstockers :pass:

OK I allready trying to think how to improve this on the cheap,,, in case you wondering wtf he even bothering :crying: I like lots of variety I guess and fck it why not :d5:

I long term thinking of some vertical racking system :pighug: passes the days away lol,,

@Slowmo hi pal take a seat and explain too some oldies how to make a cheap as chips sensor for say moisture , temp, moisture, calc of vpd ,rh and anything that perhaps give light intensity perhaps ???? :pighug::bighug:

You're doing this then? Cool.

I used start 9 plants in an airing cupboard, back in the day, but that was before fem seeds so I'd pull 4 or 5 males out of that.

What lights you both running?

Only advice I'd give is, don't let Vlad near your plants

This is gonna be the tits!
images

This will be a fun journal. Rumour has it @Eclectic Elle has some empty 1 litre pots :biggrin:

Pots maybe, space not yet! I need a re-jig, my second tent is up but I have to move a set of plants over to it and rig some airflow. I will join in though, as soon as I can! Seedstockers prices are good and there was definitely some I want to try growing.

I kept typing eccentric no wonder:shrug: it didn't work ,,, what you thinking so far @Eclectic Elle welcome :biggrin: :pass:
You only need the Ecl and the rest comes up to tag me. When I had to change from Island Grower I wanted something that would start with E because I already wanted to use Elle for the second bit. Eccentric would have worked as well though :crying::bighug:

Anyway I'm here! Love the setup so far hairy, I'll have to see what I can squeeze in! Subbed.

The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread [emoji767]

Title says it all [emoji3],

I will up date a few pics later , I am going to start first as I am ready ,,I am not very good with the tagging and all that so @Spanglish feel free to put , move ,post what ever you think [emoji3]

So seriously [HASHTAG]#no[/HASHTAG] can I use a bath tub in hydro in a 5ft x 4ft set up :d5:

if you think you want to have a shot and close enough to parameters post in freely.

Anyone else post freely :bighug:

No sign up, no start finish ,,just post your pics and what ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a fun , no hassle thread , being too serious will be dealt with :eyebrows:
Subbed ignore vlad its him and Itisi the two mockneys picking on the poor Northerner [emoji16]this should be fun [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back