Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

This is a seedstockers in a 2lt pot ,,, I all ready planing ahead I just need an airport sponser :biggrin:
IMAG0957.jpg

just keeping on top of her ,, she smells stunning :woohoo: ain't a clue what strain though :pass:

Any crazy daft grow pics you want to post again :pighug:

You still keeping the big little girl hanging on in there then pal :greenthumb:Dug up a few pics of my old 1L girls from the CFL in the cardboard box.

Sweet Tooth Auto
SweetToothA.jpg
SweetToothB.jpg

Deep Blue C
DBC1a.jpg
DBC1b.jpg

Sour Crack
SourCrackA.jpg
Sour CrackB.jpg

SODK x Alien
SODKxAlienA.jpg
SODKxAlienB.jpg

White N Bubbly
WhiteNBubblyA.jpg
WhiteNBubblyB.jpg

You still keeping the big little girl hanging on in there then pal :greenthumb:Dug up a few pics of my old 1L girls from the CFL in the cardboard box.

It's just her mains ,,, she will make it ,,,,,

Nice selection. Some strains would suit better than others ,,,, and if all the same strain would be easier to handle ,,,,, :thumbsup::coffee:

*magic seeds have a comp on any three pics don't have to be there strains all ways worth a shot ,,, :cheers:

It's just her mains ,,, she will make it ,,,,,

Nice selection. Some strains would suit better than others ,,,, and if all the same strain would be easier to handle ,,,,, :thumbsup::coffee:

*magic seeds have a comp on any three pics don't have to be there strains all ways worth a shot ,,, :cheers:

No doubt she will make it mate with the hairy touch.

Only two of them will be going in the 1L when i get started and that's if the Sweet Tooth even cracks, as was one the first auto seeds i bought and to be blunt most of Barneys Farm auto stock seems shite these days.

No doubt some strains would fair better than others with such little root space, but reckon with a little tlc just about all of them can be taken to a finish.

Last edited:
So I was bored and prepped my bag 1x1 ish shopping bag ,,,, I had intended it too be an aldi one but as chance happened found this one. I have seen a few questions recently about poundland nutes I personnally going organic as much as possible but hell lets see how this sq foot goes :biggrin:
:frog:
yep total cost fck all I all ready had the soil and nutes found the bag , free seeds ,,, cheap as chips :vibe:u
IMAG0960.jpg
IMAG0959.jpg

Well I would like soil moisture,,air temp,,RH,,

It alleady is pal :biggrin: !!!!! I think too do a series perhaps 2lt potss next time :cheers:

:biggrin: all in fun pal, i going to start 6 more next week in my aldi reusable bag with poundland nutes

Welcome to the challenge threads **®:smoking:

Anyhows all welcome to try a sq ft if you fancy ,, any time ,,, really no rules ,, apart from my decision is final :bighug:

Any crazy daft grow pics you want to post again :pighug:
I ain't got no worthy pics mate, I use my trusty 3gal smart pots, and never waiver. I've got myself to the point of full on self sufficiency, to an excess actually. I'm greedy and want shitloads of jars stacked up.
Actually, let me find my yoghurt pot Sour Crack
img_3444-jpg.719193

img_3644-jpg.735715

that was the samllest pot I've ever done

This sounds like crazy fun!
But no way I can do it, sorry!

Sounds like the big challenge
would be to match the strains
for canopy height, no?

Well if you ever feel tempted or able you know where to post, and for the time being just sit back and enjoy as hairy gets the ball rolling ;)

Yep i would say that would be the sensible to follow option, or just go with the stupid 12 different strains i like the sound of, and twist, snap and hack them into whatever space is available like i most likely will.

Yeah, they're all upside down from us northern hemisphere growers.... if you spin counter clockwise while reading it self translates.
Are we? You sure? :crying:I thought everyone that had popped in here so far was northern hemisphere. Sing out anyone from the southern half of the earth!

So I was bored and prepped my bag 1x1 ish shopping bag ,,,, I had intended it too be an aldi one but as chance happened found this one. I have seen a few questions recently about poundland nutes I personnally going organic as much as possible but hell lets see how this sq foot goes :biggrin:
:frog:
yep total cost fck all I all ready had the soil and nutes found the bag , free seeds ,,, cheap as chips :vibe:u View attachment 862346 View attachment 862347
I tried the poundland nutes last year, they didn't seem to have much strength to them but I was running much larger pots. Hopefully they'll do it for you!

Well if you ever feel tempted or able you know where to post, and for the time being just sit back and enjoy as hairy gets the ball rolling ;)

Yep i would say that would be the sensible to follow option, or just go with the stupid 12 different strains i like the sound of, and twist, snap and hack them into whatever space is available like i most likely will.

Hombre, 12 stupid strains will be jungle city, LOL.
Like when I used to grow local outdoor sativas indoors....
Would probably end up with a couple of leggy ones dominating the space.

Back