Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Very nice...... Night Queen is one of my favorite smokes.... Enjoy it ! :pighug:

No doubt i will do pal i been itching to try ANQ since reading your report and seeing Hazy growing her out, so a good couple of years now.

@hairyman that lemon pledge looks mental pal that's some A+ training, reminds me of @Savage Garden budman RIP

IMG_20180613_193038.jpg

Nice video!! :D very relaxing!

And a great looking tent full! ... Looks like hard work! :rofl: ... the one on the right (blackberry?) looks amazing!!

:d5:

Cheers my blue matey :cheers:

Yeah back right is the ABBK and there is a Red Poison mid right also that is a little more behind but colouring up nicely also. Has been a fair bit of work with about 5 hours in the mornings for feeds and another hour or two each evening, but fingers crossed its gonna pay off when all is done and dusted now just to wait and see.

A packed out super frosty tent.. beaut spanglish :worship:

Thanks bro for the kind words :smoking: hopefully not too much longer now and am gonna be enjoying the haul :pass:

Looking outstanding pal ,,:d5:

Have I mentioned It's 9 2ltr pots to a sq ft

:biggrin:

I might have six left of mine at harvest time ,they keep dropping buds :crying:

I see 60 ml pots being In my future :cheers:

I ain't sure where I mentioned it, but I dropped about 18 solo cups with seeds I got from the Bearhill seeds SBBD run ,but not a sign yet ,, I need to read up really , but you probably know @Maria Sanchez ,,, so I got seeds from that previously mentioned girl and I planted them basically straight away ,,,, now ,,should I have matured them :shrug:maybe throw them in freezer for a week :woohoo1: :biggrin:
I got more ,,the others I have put in vials in the fridge , is there a way of telling a good seed from a bad seed some were quite green ,,, some just was squishy so they binned ,
:smoking:
So I have a few of them left and also a few SBBD x lemon pledge and I have two sets of regular auto seeds from @Rebel :toke:

So questions do fresh seeds take longer to germ ? Should I have done anything to them once harvested from plant ,,,:vibe::coffee:

Last edited:
Looking outstanding pal ,,:d5:

Have I mentioned It's 9 2ltr pots to a sq ft

[emoji3]

I might have six left of mine at harvest time ,they keep dropping buds :crying:

I see 60 ml pots being In my future :cheers:

I ain't sure where I mentioned it, but I dropped about 18 solo cups from seeds I got from the Bearhill seeds SBBD run ,but not a sign yet ,, I need to read up really , but you probably know @Maria Sanchez ,,, so I got seeds from that previously mentioned girl and I planted them basically straight away ,,,, now ,,should I have matured them :shrug:maybe throw them in freezer for a week :woohoo1: [emoji3]
I got more the others I have put in vials in the fridge , is there a way of telling a good seed from a bad seed some were quite green ,,, some just was squishy so they binned ,
:smoking:
So I have a few of them left and I a a few SBBD x lemon pledge and I have two sets of regular auto seeds from @Rebel :toke:

So questions do fresh seeds take longer to germ ? Should I have done anything to them once harvested from plant ,,,:vibe::coffee:
Haven't got a fecking igloo on the seeds dude the only thing i can think of is when there a bit drier less green they probably crack the shell easier come germ time dry the feckers out for a bit

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Haven't got a fecking igloo on the seeds dude the only thing i can think of is when there a bit drier less green they probably crack the shell easier come germ time dry the feckers out for a bit

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Sounds right don't it :biggrin: ,,, soon find out.one away or another anyway,, I dug one up and it just sat their no squishy not broken ,, so they ain't rotting in the ground I was thinking they might need a pime with some cold ,, ,,,someone will know ,,:d5:

Back