Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Looking outstanding pal ,,:d5:

Have I mentioned It's 9 2ltr pots to a sq ft

:biggrin:

I might have six left of mine at harvest time ,they keep dropping buds :crying:

I see 60 ml pots being In my future :cheers:

I ain't sure where I mentioned it, but I dropped about 18 solo cups with seeds I got from the Bearhill seeds SBBD run ,but not a sign yet ,, I need to read up really , but you probably know @Maria Sanchez ,,, so I got seeds from that previously mentioned girl and I planted them basically straight away ,,,, now ,,should I have matured them :shrug:maybe throw them in freezer for a week :woohoo1: :biggrin:
I got more ,,the others I have put in vials in the fridge , is there a way of telling a good seed from a bad seed some were quite green ,,, some just was squishy so they binned ,
:smoking:
So I have a few of them left and also a few SBBD x lemon pledge and I have two sets of regular auto seeds from @Rebel :toke:

So questions do fresh seeds take longer to germ ? Should I have done anything to them once harvested from plant ,,,:vibe::coffee:

Not a clue on the beans pal only ever grown them from a packet lol

That's it with more than a couple of small pots for me for my marriage and sanity :crying: 60ml you a a better man than me best of luck you I gonna be watching you nut job :cheers::pass:

Left all mine alone so far, except for a 3 week early tiny branch from MBAP that was in the way and is now drying outside.

So questions do fresh seeds take longer to germ ? Should I have done anything to them once harvested from plant ,,,:vibe::coffee:

In my limited experience, yes, just a bit longer.
I found that keeping them dry (and cool) for just a month or two helps.

But... if I've got tons of seeds, I'd just drop them anyway.
Not necessary to wait if you want, say, just 10 plants, and have 100s of seeds... :p
Just drop 50 and thin them out to get the best.

In my limited experience, yes, just a bit longer.
I found that keeping them dry (and cool) for just a month or two helps.

But... if I've got tons of seeds, I'd just drop them anyway.
Not necessary to wait if you want, say, just 10 plants, and have 100s of seeds... :p
Just drop 50 and thin them out to get the best.

Thanks ,,,,that was my way of thinking :thumbsup:,,, hence the even smaller pots ,, i wanting to try and get too a point where each sqft has its own zone for lighting as it develops ,,,its going to be fun this :biggrin: , I been reading some research on mixing light colour for each stage of development and light intensity to match ,,,

And I been thinking I might start taking clones from plants and try and seed them instead of whole plant :shrug::rofl::woohoo1::coffee:

I been smoking me lemon pledge this week after a sabbatical ,,so I got 1001 ideas running through me head :smokeout:

:crying: 60ml you a a better man than me best of luck you I gonna be watching you nut job :cheers::pass:

*60*ml might be perfect for the way I planning it ,,

The list of supplies is growing by the day ,,, now I need to find a box of catheter bags :biggrin: I pinched that idea from the two ltr pop bottle grow out :biggrin:,
:cheers:

:biggrin:.

Lol of cource i will have forgotten all about it by lunch ,,,:smoking:. I just love a stoned before breakfast day :pass:

Attachments

• IMAG1229.jpg
    IMAG1229.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 169
Great growing all, really wanna try this one day. Though Spanglish, did u say it takes a few hours everyday to feed/water? Maybe i misread...
:pass:
Also what was the tune on your vid from few weeks back, best electronic tune I've heard in ages...

Hi Jay cheers for the kind words pal just doing our best with some small ass pots ;) For me yeah is taking from about 9:30am to 2:00pm with another hour or so in the evening making sure nothing is gonna dry out by the morning, have got it down to just the morning session now though as they slow down feeding coming into the last couple of weeks. Can always dunk them like @hairyman has been as you by his results is just as effective and been trying it on my bottle girl and is a hell of a lot quicker and hassle free also.

As for the tune it would have been on of the Youtube license free tracks to use when uploading the videos, if you let us know which vid it was though can get the track name no worries.

Peace matey and happy growing, am about in your outdoor thread and look forward to the summer fun :pass:

Thanks mate, It's the vid in the quote I put on last message, real hypnotic when nursing a deep indica.:baked:

Think I'd go dunk or maybe hook some blumatts to it, I'm just too lazy, though I miss not having the girls in the garden/next room, its therapeutic.

The outdoor is v weather dependent, I'm not expecting much tbh, I bet you could get some monsters over your way, but a lot more watering involved! :biggrin:

Thanks mate, It's the vid in the quote I put on last message, real hypnotic when nursing a deep indica.:baked:

Think I'd go dunk or maybe hook some blumatts to it, I'm just too lazy, though I miss not having the girls in the garden/next room, its therapeutic.

The outdoor is v weather dependent, I'm not expecting much tbh, I bet you could get some monsters over your way, but a lot more watering involved! :biggrin:

Good Afternoon mate, could not get the track name through the mobile app last night and was too blazed to get off my ass and bother turning on the laptop :smoking: Checked this morning though and is called "New Land - Albis" have added the YouTube link for the video below ;)

Dunking work well and is a fair bit quicker and easier than top watering them to soak the pots all the way through. Reckon the smaller standard size Blumats would just about fit nice in a 1L airpot but currently only have a few of the XLs so can't confirm it, but if they did they could be near on perfect for the job and could feed about 6 plants for 3 or so days off a single 6L res.

Well fingers crossed for ya then for some of the most non English weather possible this year then and that they go full beast mode :growing: Used to grow photos when in the South of Spain a few years back, they went outside mid April for a October harvest and the things were trees with anything under 2 metres a less than average size and with a good amount hitting the 3 metre mark, were planted out in the lemon growths with a full irrigation system so watering was not usually a issue.

Back