Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Yeh, there's been a known problem with the monkey fans blowing out their bearings. So, no wonder that they exchanged it for a new one. You're lucky that you got a year. Supposedly the newer one's have been re-engineered. Good luck. I just got my first two of these (the 20w oscillating style), and one is already making a few growing sounds as she spins around. But I do love the way they attach to the poles .... so brilliant and convenient.

Yeah it was the 20w oscillating model that i had, the hanging system on them is great in comparison to the older non oscillating 13w model the newer non oscillating 16w models are using the same improved hanging system as oscillating one though, hope they have got the bearings sorted on the newer ones as the fan is great in every other aspect.

Still not heard back from the growshop about the replacement yet but he is a smoker so most likely sitting on the floor of the shop and he forgot to call :crying:

Finished up with the log of the feeds for week 6. Am currently in week 8 and most of them are getting Megacrop @ 0.9g/L + Bud Candy 2ml/L + Green Sensation 0.6ml/L, Sour Blues, Auto Night Queen and Auto Blackberry Kush are on Megacrop 0.8g/L + Bud Candy 2ml/L before going onto plain water for their final week looking to chop in week 9.

IMAG1228.jpg
Finished up with the log of the feeds for week 6. Am currently in week 8 and most of them are getting Megacrop @ 0.9g/L + Bud Candy 2ml/L + Green Sensation 0.6ml/L, Sour Blues, Auto Night Queen and Auto Blackberry Kush are on Megacrop 0.8g/L + Bud Candy 2ml/L before going onto plain water for their final week looking to chop in week 9.

:d5: you put me to shame pal with all the detail you go into :toke:

If your not wanting to do another 12 straight away how about 6 2ltr:cheers:

Look who's a lucky boy ,,, some goodies came in the post today :biggrin:
Now where is that biobizz soil rep hiding:coffee:

I going to be snipping off bits of my 2ltr Bearhill seeds Lemon pledge soon ,if I havnt all ready :thumbsup: so I better get a pic ,,,:woohoo1:

:smokeout:

Thanks for the pics @archie gemmill great first attempt in them pots :toke:

Think you might carry on with them after a few water retention tweeks to the pots?

View attachment 917410

:d5: you put me to shame pal with all the detail you go into :toke:

If your not wanting to do another 12 straight away how about 6 2ltr:cheers:

Look who's a lucky boy ,,, some goodies came in the post today :biggrin:
Now where is that biobizz soil rep hiding:coffee:

I going to be snipping off bits of my 2ltr Bearhill seeds Lemon pledge soon ,if I havnt all ready :thumbsup: so I better get a pic ,,,:woohoo1:

:smokeout:

Thanks for the pics @archie gemmill great first attempt in them pots :toke:

Think you might carry on with them after a few water retention tweeks to the pots?

Haha nah is just all this brings out the inner geek in me and if i didn't i would not even remember if i had fed them ;)

Not gonna be starting anything till after summer holidays now, and even then after this misses response with the 12 this time round (she still not seen the bottle or the cutting rooted outside) if i want to keep on growing there wont be more than 3 or 4 in the tent.

Of course i have been doing the math on how much bud could be there and some of the outcomes are rather exciting but dont wanna get my hopes up yet, but still got an oscar of rather potent White Crack left and if i can hit my original target of 1/2 oz average per plant will beat the last harvest by 20g, so fingers crossed won't be short on bud for a while and next grow laid back feedings in bigger pots.

Get some pics up before you forget and smoke her all know its been awhile since you had some of your own :crying:

99% of fans dont have any bearings they use bushings(a cheap plastic thing) twenty years you could have taken apart a radio or a light and bearings would fall out:wall:
im having 2nd thoughts on a re run of 1L's not that our summers are anything to write home about,but i might wait till the 2L pop bottle is halfway done 1st.
nice lot from Biotabs and a spoon for yer cornflakes :crying:
:pighug:

99% of fans dont have any bearings they use bushings(a cheap plastic thing)

Yeh, I said bearings, but I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm sure it was some cheap plastic thingy. Bushings maybe, or maybe just rubber bands.

Haha nah is just all this brings out the inner geek in me and if i didn't i would not even remember if i had fed them ;)

Not gonna be starting anything till after summer holidays now, and even then after this misses response with the 12 this time round (she still not seen the bottle or the cutting rooted outside) if i want to keep on growing there wont be more than 3 or 4 in the tent.

Of course i have been doing the math on how much bud could be there and some of the outcomes are rather exciting but dont wanna get my hopes up yet, but still got an oscar of rather potent White Crack left and if i can hit my original target of 1/2 oz average per plant will beat the last harvest by 20g, so fingers crossed won't be short on bud for a while and next grow laid back feedings in bigger pots.

Get some pics up before you forget and smoke her all know its been awhile since you had some of your own :crying:

Now:smoking:, you do know 3,4 is just as close to 5,6 :biggrin: and you could lose a couple :crying:

99% of fans dont have any bearings they use bushings(a cheap plastic thing) twenty years you could have taken apart a radio or a light and bearings would fall out:wall:
im having 2nd thoughts on a re run of 1L's not that our summers are anything to write home about,but i might wait till the 2L pop bottle is halfway done 1st.
nice lot from Biotabs and a spoon for yer cornflakes :crying:
:pighug:

I use to have a collection of bearings as a young child,,, play just like marbles:thumbsup:

you could allways try a stacked two ltr :thumbsup: I think that they better than a 3ltr in there own way :thumbsup:

:woohoo1: give us your thoughts when I post pic of my lastest 2ltr :coffee:

That spoon came attached with 3 little pegs ,, they can be used to keep seeled the bags ,,, class packaging; presentation and attention to detail @Biotabs F69 :toke:

Yeh, I said bearings, but I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm sure it was some cheap plastic thingy. Bushings maybe, or maybe just rubber bands.

:biggrin: Hi sky ,,, :rofl: @rubber bands ,, if only mate:thumbsup: anything to cut the watts :coffee:

Back