Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

DE just as a precaution thing ? lookin the bees knees :thumbsup:
:pighug:

A couple of fungus gnats buzzing around but not enough to be a concern but not gonna hurt either, main thinking is as a source of Ca with the Bud Candy being Mg not sure if it's gonna be enough to go the whole way but touch wood so far is working.

Woke up this morning to a racket coming from the spare room and it was the Monkey Fan that had given up the ghost, with so many plants packed in close and outside RH sitting in the 80s all day my ass started to twitch a bit so rushed off to the good ole grow shoppe, gonna be a couple of days till he can get one in stock and even though the old one is over a year old refuses to charge me for a new one.

This is what is bodged together for the time being and holding out pretty well against the shite weather i seem to constantly be battling lately. Fair to say the misses is not to best pleased about the fruity aromas :crying:

Woke up this morning to a racket coming from the spare room and it was the Monkey Fan that had given up the ghost, with so many plants packed in close and outside RH sitting in the 80s all day my ass started to twitch a bit so rushed off to the good ole grow shoppe, gonna be a couple of days till he can get one in stock and even though the old one is over a year old refuses to charge me for a new one.

This is what is bodged together for the time being and holding out pretty well against the shite weather i seem to constantly be battling lately. Fair to say the misses is not to best pleased about the fruity aromas :crying:

Look at those eager girls trying to get out of the tent :crying:

Look at those eager girls trying to get out of the tent :crying:

Haha yeah think it might be getting close to bursting point now, less so worried about them escaping than the beast of a fan blowing a top heavy front girl over resulting in a domino effect for the others lol.

As we come to the last day of week 7 i thought i would do a identity parade of girls, so made a note of the times in the video when each of them appears. The Auto Night Queen and Blackberry Kush look to have about 2 weeks left on them, so have stopped the PK booster and they will get a week of Megacrop at 0.8g/L + Bud Candy 2ml/L before the last week on plain water. The bulk of the rest look to have another week more on them yet so they will get Megacrop 0.9g/L + Bud Candy 2ml/L + Green Sensation 0.6ml/L for week 8 before getting the same as the other two for the last couple of weeks looking to chop in week 10.

0:32 Northern Express
0:40 Man Bear Alien Pig
0:51 Auto Blackberry Kush
1:02 G14
1:15 White Yoda
1:27 Auto Colorado Cookies
1:38 Rhino Ryder
1:43 Sour Blues
1:55 Red Poison
2:05 White Crack
2:13 Creme Bubbly
2:30 Auto Night Queen​

As we come to the last day of week 7 i thought i would do a identity parade of girls, so made a note of the times in the video when each of them appears. The Auto Night Queen and Blackberry Kush look to have about 2 weeks left on them, so have stopped the PK booster and they will get a week of Megacrop at 0.8g/L + Bud Candy 2ml/L before the last week on plain water. The bulk of the rest look to have another week more on them yet so they will get Megacrop 0.9g/L + Bud Candy 2ml/L + Green Sensation 0.6ml/L for week 8 before getting the same as the other two for the last couple of weeks looking to chop in week 10.

0:32 Northern Express
0:40 Man Bear Alien Pig
0:51 Auto Blackberry Kush
1:02 G14
1:15 White Yoda
1:27 Auto Colorado Cookies
1:38 Rhino Ryder
1:43 Sour Blues
1:55 Red Poison
2:05 White Crack
2:13 Creme Bubbly
2:30 Auto Night Queen​

Looking awesome pal ,,,, full tent ,,,, going to have lots of variety to go at ,,,:toke:

I all ready pinching cheekie samples from mine ,,, fck knows how many will be left before its time to harvest :haha:

I just dropped about 16 solo cups with seeds from my bearhill sbbd x girls ,,,, no idea if its too early to use seeds or if they need to mature ? But we will find out I need to get some individual pics at some point ,,well of the ones I haven't hacked to bits at the very least ,,anyhows ,,, full tent shot ,,,,the new girls are in the airing cupboard for germing ,,,, will worry about where they will fit once i see the numbers germed, :woohoo1:I have stuck the rest of seeds in fridge in case it's better to let them age :shrug: I need to read up

great to see your pics @Maria Sanchez ,@Eclectic Elle have i missed your pics @archie gemmill :coffee:

I losing track of what I've said where :haha:
and what I have seen or not :coffee2:.

And wheres that perpetual thread of mine gone :rofl:

Time for you to set another 12 off @Spanglish :smoking:

Got about 5 pop bottles , 4 x 2ltr airpots ,,,ermmm and more :biggrin: there's even 4 photo plants just started ,oh and to the top of picture there is a few bigger pot autos,,
IMAG1224.jpg

Last edited:
a great show folks :thumbsup: such variety to :smoking:tents full to the rafters :woody:
when needs must and all that cheeky samples are the norm:smokeit:and quite allright.
harvest day day 69 for the 4 assed monkey
4 assed monkey 1L day 69 dead dried out.JPG

the 2,3 maybe 4 times i forgot or was late to water really hurt it,didnt have to trim it the leaves fell off.
day 70 for the creme de le chem 4 days till harvest
creme de la chem 1L day 70.JPG

faired better with my lack of waterings than the 4 assed monkey.got kicked across the landing just after this pic,but traveled pot first an inch off the ground so no real harm done.well maybe a bit of carpet fluff and a bit of a kink.
:pighug:

Yeh, there's been a known problem with the monkey fans blowing out their bearings. So, no wonder that they exchanged it for a new one. You're lucky that you got a year. Supposedly the newer one's have been re-engineered. Good luck. I just got my first two of these (the 20w oscillating style), and one is already making a few groaning sounds as she spins around. But I do love the way they attach to the poles .... so brilliant and convenient.

Last edited:
Back