Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Good Afternoon mate, could not get the track name through the mobile app last night and was too blazed to get off my ass and bother turning on the laptop :smoking: Checked this morning though and is called "New Land - Albis" have added the YouTube link for the video below ;)

Dunking work well and is a fair bit quicker and easier than top watering them to soak the pots all the way through. Reckon the smaller standard size Blumats would just about fit nice in a 1L airpot but currently only have a few of the XLs so can't confirm it, but if they did they could be near on perfect for the job and could feed about 6 plants for 3 or so days off a single 6L res.

Well fingers crossed for ya then for some of the most non English weather possible this year then and that they go full beast mode :growing: Used to grow photos when in the South of Spain a few years back, they went outside mid April for a October harvest and the things were trees with anything under 2 metres a less than average size and with a good amount hitting the 3 metre mark, were planted out in the lemon growths with a full irrigation system so watering was not usually a issue.

Many thanks mate, enjoying the vibe right now.

:slap:

I've little expectation from the outdoor, as could easily go south for variety of reasons, hopefully be at least a few ozs and ill call it a success! The big kush should deliver that on their own based on vlad's grow, check it out in the dinafem section I'm updating in there also.

My fingers are crossed for the weather also, mainly mold at the end of greatest concern, but got to get there first.

Are there pics on here of your outdoor girls? Be keen to see em, sounds like you had it well dialled in with the irrigation, great work.

Many thanks mate, enjoying the vibe right now.

:slap:

I've little expectation from the outdoor, as could easily go south for variety of reasons, hopefully be at least a few ozs and ill call it a success! The big kush should deliver that on their own based on vlad's grow, check it out in the dinafem section I'm updating in there also.

My fingers are crossed for the weather also, mainly mold at the end of greatest concern, but got to get there first.

Are there pics on here of your outdoor girls? Be keen to see em, sounds like you had it well dialled in with the irrigation, great work.

Cheers for the reppers matey enjoy the tune ;)

Well has got the makings of a long hot summer so could also work out well for you, positive vibes the moon and stars align and you end up rolling in buddage :smoking:

Was over 10 years back when we were doing the photos in the South, was on my mates place and i just used to tag along and help is who taught us the basics of growing and got me into self sufficiency when it come to bud, lots of happy memories but back then my phone could only just makes calls let alone take pics lol.

Week 7 feed logs complete and uploaded. Currently into Week 9 and three of the girls are now on plain water starting to fade out ready for the chop, the rest apart from G14 and Rhino Ryder have now had PK boost removed and are getting Megacrop 0.8g/L + Bud Candy 2ml/L before they go their final 7-10 days on water only also, the other two are looking to go to about Day 80 ish so will get pushed a little longer than the rest.

So,, :biggrin:,,, I been smoking a lot :smoking: so ,,:rofl:,,, so I think ive lost a week somewhere but for those that recall I was trying to get a job , so ,,,after a two day trial ,,, they left it two weeks to tell me I need to do a month's trial next ,,, talk about job security :nono:.
But perhaps for best,, I can see my back going at some point ,, so long as I get some pennys for soil ,seeds and perhaps a few grow related bits and pieces:thumbsup:ohhh and a telly ,,oh and a tablet better get an oven whilst I at it ,ille be happy,:woohoo1:

So ,,, it's going to be hit and miss when I am on or not , I will either get in a routine or I will be dosed up to get through the week , :rofl: either way spanglish :worship: has killed this challenge,,, you will be pleased to know I shall print a special hairy challenge winner 2018 Shirt for you pal,, :clapper:,,
:drool:

I have attacked most of my girls,, for you know ,,samples :coffee2:.
:vibe::vibe::vibe:
:thumbsup::coffee:

So,, [emoji3],,, I been smoking a lot :smoking: so ,,:rofl:,,, so I think ive lost a week somewhere but for those that recall I was trying to get a job , so ,,,after a two day trial ,,, they left it two weeks to tell me I need to do a month's trial next ,,, talk about job security :nono:.
But perhaps for best,, I can see my back going at some point ,, so long as I get some pennys for soil ,seeds and perhaps a few grow related bits and pieces[emoji106]ohhh and a telly ,,oh and a tablet better get an oven whilst I at it ,ille be happy,:woohoo1:

So ,,, it's going to be hit and miss when I am on or not , I will either get in a routine or I will be dosed up to get through the week , :rofl: either way spanglish :worship: has killed this challenge,,, you will be pleased to know I shall print a special hairy challenge winner 2018 Shirt for you pal,, :clapper:,,

[emoji106]:coffee:
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] For samples ya feckin pot herb [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

So,, :biggrin:,,, I been smoking a lot :smoking: so ,,:rofl:,,, so I think ive lost a week somewhere but for those that recall I was trying to get a job , so ,,,after a two day trial ,,, they left it two weeks to tell me I need to do a month's trial next ,,, talk about job security :nono:.
But perhaps for best,, I can see my back going at some point ,, so long as I get some pennys for soil ,seeds and perhaps a few grow related bits and pieces:thumbsup:ohhh and a telly ,,oh and a tablet better get an oven whilst I at it ,ille be happy,:woohoo1:

:thumbsup::coffee:

But was it really two weeks, or did you just get so baked you been stuck in a vortex somewhere and was only really two days :dizzy::crying: Sounds like they pulling ya leg a bit but then again as long as your getting paid some work gotta be better than none, hopefully with all this two and throwing they interested and you get the job :goodluck:

Your way too kind pal and at the end of the day it was all about maxing out the space and there ain't to many round here who do it like you can :d5: we both got a shed load of bud out of it and has been a blast (barring the few times feeding has tested my sanity:rofl:) so we winners all around.

Take it easy pal and will look forward too seeing you whenever you can pop on and as always whats going on in the tent.

you have one growing sideways to hairy ? or as they say round here clean sideways :gary:maybe a good firm maybe they just getting in some seasonal workers on the cheap :shrug:but either way better the money in your back pocket than someone elses :2cents: if it leads to more work all the better,or at least first dibs on anything else that might pop up alls good :cool1:keep you outa trouble and off the girls backs for a bit at least.good luck pal :goodluck:
Spanglish :bow: just lovely job.theres nothing like spoiling yourself,and you gonna get to do that shortly.cant wait for the smoke reports,could need a spreadsheet for that to :crying:
rubber down bubble up
:pighug:
..............everyone thinks its rude but its rubber-tyres,bubble-a motorbikes windscreen :coffee:

emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
For samples ya feckin pot herb
emoji16.png

Lost for words :d5:
I grow chillies, tomatoes, cana, basil, fcked if I can grow coriander:shrug:

But was it really two weeks, or did you just get so baked you been stuck in a vortex somewhere and was only really two days :dizzy::crying: Sounds like they pulling ya leg a bit but then again as long as your getting paid some work gotta be better than none, hopefully with all this two and throwing they interested and you get the job :goodluck:

Your way too kind pal and at the end of the day it was all about maxing out the space and there ain't to many round here who do it like you can :d5: we both got a shed load of bud out of it and has been a blast (barring the few times feeding has tested my sanity:rofl:) so we winners all around.

Take it easy pal and will look forward too seeing you whenever you can pop on and as always whats going on in the tent.

Well that's it:rofl: , two days here ,,, *5 days*L*S* six days archies cuppa tea, 1ltr_©*pot thread , I forget what I said where and when :vibe: at times ,,, :thumbsup:,,,cant wait to see your girls hit the cat walk :thumbsup:
Said it wasn't a crazy idea ,,,,, :rofl:

How about we do a shot size Pot Sog:yoinks: ,,you know you want to :pass:

you have one growing sideways to hairy ? or as they say round here clean sideways :gary:maybe a good firm maybe they just getting in some seasonal workers on the cheap :shrug:but either way better the money in your back pocket than someone elses :2cents: if it leads to more work all the better,or at least first dibs on anything else that might pop up alls good :cool1:keep you outa trouble and off the girls backs for a bit at least.good luck pal :goodluck:
Spanglish :bow: just lovely job.theres nothing like spoiling yourself,and you gonna get to do that shortly.cant wait for the smoke reports,could need a spreadsheet for that to :crying:
rubber down bubble up
:pighug:
..............everyone thinks its rude but its rubber-tyres,bubble-a motorbikes windscreen :coffee:

Yes I got one pot sat on its side and trained it up and down :woohoo1: I was looking at vertical sog training so to use all the light like a cube :coffee:effect :thumbsup: I can picture it:thumbsup: hard to describe it ,,,

I have six photo plants in there on the slow burner , going to be scrogged :woohoo1:

I got my first cross babies coming up now:woohoo1: I need to make a nursery space and I have a couple more regular auto seeds of strains that I excited about ,to look for a nice male ,,

I got a couple intresting 2ltr pots that I been messing about with different training styles ,but only intresting in that I would have been better off lollypopping them ,,than all the hassle that went in to training , it's hard this reinventing the wheel stuff :thumbsup:
And sound thinking regarding job :toke: ,,,

I looking forward to getting the chance make some of my own t-shirt designs and prints :biggrin:.
Scene, works canteen ,,:crying:"that new guys a strange UN , he's been making tea bag and cuppa tea T-shirts all morning "

:cheers:

Well that's it:rofl: , two days here ,,, *5 days*L*S* six days archies cuppa tea, 1ltr_[emoji767]*pot thread , I forget what I said where and when :vibe: at times ,,, [emoji106],,,cant wait to see your girls hit the cat walk [emoji106]
Said it wasn't a crazy idea ,,,,, :rofl:

How about we do a shot size Pot Sog:yoinks: ,,you know you want to :pass:

Yes I got one pot sat on its side and trained it up and down :woohoo1: I was looking at vertical sog training so to use all the light like a cube :coffee:effect [emoji106] I can picture it[emoji106] hard to describe it ,,,

I have six photo plants in there on the slow burner , going to be scrogged :woohoo1:

I got my first cross babies coming up now:woohoo1: I need to make a nursery space and I have a couple more regular auto seeds of strains that I excited about ,to look for a nice male ,,

I got a couple intresting 2ltr pots that I been messing about with different training styles ,but only intresting in that I would have been better off lollypopping them ,,than all the hassle that went in to training , it's hard this reinventing the wheel stuff [emoji106]
And sound thinking regarding job :toke: ,,,

I looking forward to getting the chance make some of my own t-shirt designs and prints [emoji3].
Scene, works canteen ,,:crying:"that new guys a strange UN , he's been making tea bag and cuppa tea T-shirts all morning "

:cheers:
Dude if you start work how you gonna water your 200 plants per square meter [emoji16]

Back