Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Nice price ;) 200 what the feck you planning pal :crying: think you might need a tent upgrade first even with your space finding skills dont think you gonna quite squeeze that many in there as is lol

Takes two to make a two Ltr pot :biggrin:. Out of all the pots I decided they the best option ills get some pics of my latest 2ltr pots tomorrow :biggrin:

Do I see that right, in the one picture the leaf has a growth tip coming off of it??? I really like your use of using the pipe cleaners to tie the fans down across the growth tips, very clever.

Hi pal, yeah is the Dutch Passion, Auto Blackberry Kush she has got that growth from the centre of one of the fans and then throwing out random fingers on a few leaves also, have read about the mutation before but never had one with it till now.

Thought about the pipe cleaners today as a few leaves were annoying me blocking out the lower growth, will have to see how it works out but been on half a day so far and no one looks to be complaining yet.

Takes two to make a two Ltr pot :biggrin:. Out of all the pots I decided they the best option ills get some pics of my latest 2ltr pots tomorrow :biggrin:

Ok makes more sense now, 100 2lt in a couple of square foot sounds like it will fit easy :crying:

B - Rhino Ryder Day 21
B.JPG
B1.JPG
B2.JPG
B3.JPG
B4.JPG
B5.JPG
B6.JPG
B7.JPG

I just backtracked a tad and read that about the Northern Express, so crazy, but can't wait to see it grow and keep surprising everyone I bet! The plants are going to love it I'm sure, just watch the contact point between the stems, at least in fruit trees this is where they can become damaged.

I just backtracked a tad and read that about the Northern Express, so crazy, but can't wait to see it grow and keep surprising everyone I bet! The plants are going to love it I'm sure, just watch the contact point between the stems, at least in fruit trees this is where they can become damaged.

Cheers for the tip will keep a eye on them :slap: ties are pretty loose so fingers crossed will not dig in or cause to much pressure.

Back