Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

And a couple of tent shots also, first two are from three days ago and the rest i just took.
TENT.JPG
TENT1.JPG
DSCF2686.JPG
DSCF2688.JPG
DSCF2689.JPG

the tub i found for dunking is to deep,cant get the 1L pot out again unless i turn it upside down (not a good idea)or seriously manhandle it :wall: need to rethink that.
love the detail :cool1:
:pighug:

I like Hairys dunking idea and seems a great way to get results and save a shit load of time, am currently actually enjoying the up close and personal slow dripping of feeds even if it is taking about 3hrs each day, may very well go that route if and when i get fed up with it all though or just flood the drip tray with a good few litres of feed.

I used a washing up bowl to dunk them when i was soaking the pots prior to planting the seeds up, was just about the perfect height and could fit in two pots at once. Or could try a 6L big plastic drinks bottle with the top chopped off to height should do good to dunk a single 1L in it.

Last edited:
You could all ways suspend it :thumbsup:.

Also nothing to say it has too be vertical :woohoo1:

Could trying hanging the pot on ratchet hangers from one of the COBs :crying:

could of used a bucket but was trying to avoid mixing up 4L to feed 2x1L pots.i will have a look around for a fashionable bottle of water of a more suitable size.
looked good,bit of ponytail action going on to :thumbsup:
:pighug:

Yeah with the washing up bowl would still need a good 3L - 4L of feed to get it up to a good level, reckon the bottle will do you good though for a couple of pots.

Four have got ponytails as the lowers were getting a bit lost, got a couple with the fans tied down also to open them up and also make some extra space. Most likely going to have to remove a few limbs and leaves to get them fitting comfortable like, but trying to leave them to do there own thing and not stress them too much till they done with stretch, and even then don't want to take more than i have to as never know of that leaf might be needed when she starts to tap out in a small pot.

Last edited:
Back