Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

I just use my fingers, if it properly snaps as long as there's still a bit connected I let it get on with it LOL. Had a few "whoops" moments with the last grow!

Same here with fingers still can't get that perfect pinch though, no matter how gentle i work the stem always end up breaking the outer tissue. Is my supercropping goal to get that perfect pinch and bend one day keeping the outer skin intact ;)

I - Man Bear Alien Pig Day 20
I.JPG
I1.JPG
I2.JPG
I3.JPG
I4.JPG
I5.JPG
I6.JPG
I7.JPG
I8.JPG
I9.JPG

Same here with fingers still can't get that perfect pinch though, no matter how gentle i work the stem always end up breaking the outer tissue. Is my supercropping goal to get that perfect pinch and bend one day keeping the outer skin intact ;)

If you keep gently rubbing the stem between two fingers for a day or too you will find it bends without the snap ,, trick is not to do it in one go:d5:

If you keep gently rubbing the stem between two fingers for a day or too you will find it bends without the snap ,, trick is not to do it in one go:d5:

Cheers for that pal :slap: never thought of that one, and there of course is my problem "patience" lol never been on of my strong points.​

With so many plants to keep track of i knocked up a quick Archie inspired spreadsheet for the feeds this run. With the late start from Red Poison i have just finished up with the first two weeks and got it uploaded for anyone who is interested.

Back