Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

In case you ain't got instragram , it's a pain killer from Gabes company fck if I can ever remember how to spell it :coffee:View attachment 904062 View attachment 904063

Real healthy pretty looking boy/girl ?¿? would not even think she was in a little pot looking at the colour of those leaves. StarlingQuails (fecked if i can remember or spell it either pal) Seeds have been added to SeedFinder, can find the proper name lol and all of Gabes strains there now.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/database/breeder/Sterquiliniis_Seed_Supply/

Real healthy pretty looking boy/girl ?¿? would not even think she was in a little pot looking at the colour of those leaves. StarlingQuails (fecked if i can remember or spell it either pal) Seeds have been added to SeedFinder, can find the proper name lol and all of Gabes strains there now.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/database/breeder/Sterquiliniis_Seed_Supply/

It's a girl but obviously I only showing the best lol I got some scabby ones I will only use the wee pots in future for regulars ,selection etc ,, :biggrin: they a pain really ,,,,:smoking:

Grabbed a few pics of the three biggest in the tent so far a little while back while the kid was out, got a bit carried away so looks like i am going to need a post per strain. Heading back out in a bit to grab some of a few more so god knows how many more posts there will be later on.

The Blackberry Kush is looking to be the freak of the bunch throwing out extra fingers all over her fans and a bud growing out of the centre of one leaf.

C - Northern Express Day 21
C.JPG
C1.JPG
C2.JPG
C3.JPG
C4.JPG
C5.JPG
C6.JPG
C7.JPG
C8.JPG
C9.JPG

Grabbed a few pics of the three biggest in the tent so far a little while back while the kid was out, got a bit carried away so looks like i am going to need a post per strain. Heading back out in a bit to grab some of a few more so god knows how many more posts there will be later on.

The Blackberry Kush is looking to be the freak of the bunch throwing out extra fingers all over her fans and a bud growing out of the centre of one leaf.

Looking top, when I ever get some cash I going to order a shit load of 1lt airpots :d5:

Looking top, when I ever get some cash I going to order a shit load of 1lt airpots :d5:

They seem to be doing the trick so far mate, reckon all three i just posted are going bigger than any of the 6Ls i run in the cardboard box. Northern Express has not popped any pistils yet but is well on the heels of Night Queen who was the first to show and start to stretch.

Not sure what you pick up the pots for but the best price i found here is €1.99 each, they also ship to europe for €3.95 a single pot, €4.95 for 4 to 8 and €5.95 for 8 to 15.

They seem to be doing the trick so far mate, reckon all three i just posted are going bigger than any of the 6Ls i run in the cardboard box. Northern Express has not popped any pistils yet but is well on the heels of Night Queen who was the first to show and start to stretch.

Not sure what you pick up the pots for but the best price i found here is €1.99 each, they also ship to europe for €3.95 a single pot, €4.95 for 4 to 8 and €5.95 for 8 to 15.

£1,30 each delivered but when you want 200 it's not going to happen till I working again :biggrin:

£1,30 each delivered but when you want 200 it's not going to happen till I working again :biggrin:

Nice price ;) 200 what the feck you planning pal :crying: think you might need a tent upgrade first even with your space finding skills dont think you gonna quite squeeze that many in there as is lol

Back