Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

I have been watering the small pots this time using a digital scale to weigh them to work out the best time to water. Once the pots are between 350g - 390g seems to be the sweet spot for when to feed, 400g-470g i will weigh them once more at the end of the day to make sure they don't need feeding before bed, 480g+ and i won't weigh them again till the morning as currently that's enough to last a full day. Pots are watered to reasonable runoff which seems to be when they weigh between 600g-650g and then is it till the weigh in the following morning.

I have been watering the small pots this time using a digital scale to weigh them to work out the best time to water. Once the pots are between 350g - 390g seems to be the sweet spot for when to feed, 400g-470g i will weigh them once more at the end of the day to make sure they don't need feeding before bed, 480g+ and i won't weigh them again till the morning as currently that's enough to last a full day. Pots are watered to reasonable runoff which seems to be when they weigh between 600g-650g and then is it till the weigh in the following morning.

You make me feel bad ,, I just dunk them :biggrin::pass:

imag1141-jpg.903169

Looks like the bombs squad has been at your socks Hariy!

Back