Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Another Megacrop taster session for 6 more girls earlier today, had a bit of sun so seemed rude not to grab a few shots in natural light. Also Auto Colorado Cookies got fed today with her last Bud Candy only feed and will get some Megacrop thrown in the mix next session.

A - Auto Colorado Cookies Day 11
A.JPG
A1.JPG
A2.JPG

B - Rhino Ryder Day 15
B.JPG
B1.JPG
B2.JPG
B3.JPG

F - Creme Bubbly Day 14
F.JPG
F1.JPG

Looking super healthy pal ,, :biggrin:,,, put a couple off one tray in bigger pots and pulled 1 but I going to have me next sq ft in the 2 l8tr pop bottle ,so it might , no it will start a get confusing with this grow the solo cups ,,some 2 l8tr pots and a few 3 ltr. Spanglish will make it all clear:pass:
IMAG1126.jpg
IMAG1115.jpg
IMAG1116.jpg
IMAG1109.jpg
IMAG1108.jpg
IMAG1092.jpg

I'd really appreciate that, I can put the pics on the Insta too :smoking:
Cheers pal,, ills get some individual shots up with names at some point :d5: , and there's a few in bigger pots I ain't sure what they are ,ills let you name that plant at some point :d5: ,, apart from approx 6 plants in the full shot,, are all yours:thumbsup:

Lights have been set to 20/4 for a couple of days now, so took the chance while it clicked off this morning when feeding to grab a few random shots of the tent without any blurple glare going on.

DSCF2372.JPG
DSCF2374.JPG
DSCF2375.JPG
DSCF2377.JPG
DSCF2379.JPG
DSCF2382.JPG
DSCF2389.JPG
DSCF2391.JPG
DSCF2393.JPG
DSCF2395.JPG
DSCF2396.JPG
DSCF2397.JPG
DSCF2400.JPG
DSCF2402.JPG

They coming along great pal,,,, nice mephisto shirt by the way ,lol saw it thought I would reply later and could I find ,lol,,no idea

@Maria Sanchez dint want to put this in LS but magic has some regular auto seeds if you pm him , they are like unfinished
projects etc ,,,:toke:

They coming along great pal,,,, nice mephisto shirt by the way ,lol saw it thought I would reply later and could I find ,lol,,no idea

@Maria Sanchez dint want to put this in LS but magic has some regular auto seeds if you pm him , they are like unfinished
projects etc ,,,:toke:

Hey. Yeah. Have already talked with him.
Something may be in the works. ;-)

Back