Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Oh more beans sounds perfect mate, looks like your vision of a perpetual micro SOG is in full motion and looking bang on track :worship::worship:

Been testing some AvT hash this morning and just spent half and hour sitting on the floor in a trance starring into the tent before i remembered grab a couple of pics and give a drink to the drier girls :crying:

DSCF1953.JPG
DSCF1963.JPG

Oh more beans sounds perfect mate, looks like your vision of a perpetual micro SOG is in full motion and looking bang on track :worship::worship:

Been testing some AvT hash this morning and just spent half and hour sitting on the floor in a trance starring into the tent before i remembered grab a couple of pics and give a drink to the drier girls :crying:

Sitting on the floor in a trance sounds bliss ,,, I still haven't ever made hash or other good things like tincture ,one day ,,

Plants all looking healthy :d5: going to be fun this when they start spreading out ,, :smoking::pass:

Sitting on the floor in a trance sounds bliss ,,, I still haven't ever made hash or other good things like tincture ,one day ,,

Plants all looking healthy :d5: going to be fun this when they start spreading out ,, :smoking::pass:

Yeah was till the kid starting shouting and snapped me out of it, good job really as would have most likely forgot to water them.

Been shaking out some kief with the cheapo hash shaker from the thread i linked to, does alright and got my best return yet from the AvT trim with just over a oz giving back near on 9g block when pressed into hash.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sour-stomper-trim-hash-shaker-kief.64475/

Yeah so far so good but early days, but yeah should get pretty packed in there soon enough fingers crossed. Creme Bubbly (2nd on 2nd row) is looking to be the biggest from the off, with Northern Express (3rd on 1st row) looking be the the most developed at this stage.

Going to try making tincture soon but I've had to hide the 151 so the oiks don't find it!

I picked up these two in Lanzarote at Xmas, was thinking about decarbing a few nugs and dropping them in one or both sometime :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

IMG_20180429_145134_1.jpg
IMG_20180429_145049_1.jpg

Here is what they have all been fed so far, with shipping working out a bit pricey for a bag of Sweet Candy to the EU have subbed it out for Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy to go along with the Megacrop. Started feeding it weak and early as advised by a AN rep, as is supposed to be a good source of sugars to feed the mycos and encourage healthy root growth, is also heavy in magnesium so along with the calcium in the DE i mixed into the soil to start with should have CalMg covered for a while, still got a bottle of Green Planet ProCal on hand for if and when is needed though. Going to be starting to add Megacrop into the mix around about Day 14, starting at 2g gallon/0.52g litre and bumping it it 0.5g gallon/0.13g litre feed by feed and then see where we are at.

FeedsDay1-14.jpg

Stoned sitting on the floor in front of the tent again camera in hand snapping away, seems to be my peaceful place at the moment as my daughter becomes a mouthy 6yr old :crying::pass:

DSCF2025.JPG
DSCF2033.JPG
DSCF2035.JPG
DSCF2037.JPG
DSCF2038.JPG
DSCF2040.JPG
DSCF2042.JPG
DSCF2048.JPG

Stoned sitting on the floor in front of the tent again camera in hand snapping away, seems to be my peaceful place at the moment as my daughter becomes a mouthy 6yr old :crying::pass:

Plants looking all . good pal ,:d5:,,,

Wait till she becomes a mouthy teenager

:crying:

You got room for a 2ltr pop in there i sure of it :cheers:

Plants looking all . good pal ,:d5:,,,

Wait till she becomes a mouthy teenager

:crying:

You got room for a 2ltr pop in there i sure of it :cheers:

Yeah tell me about the way things are at the moment am dreading it lol.

Have just had a gander over the 2 ltr thread pal, and reckon if i get off me ass and sort out a container may very well find a space to squeeze one in and get in on the fun.

Yeah tell me about the way things are at the moment am dreading it lol.

Have just had a gander over the 2 ltr thread pal, and reckon if i get off me ass and sort out a container may very well find a space to squeeze one in and get in on the fun.

I've just preped 4 all with different slight tweeks :woohoo1:the last one going half hydro :thumbsup:,, see how many live I back on me own soil but I going to microwave the starting off part of it :woohoo1:to kill anything :shooty:

Back