Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

They coming along great pal,,,, nice mephisto shirt by the way ,lol saw it thought I would reply later and could I find ,lol,,no idea

@Maria Sanchez dint want to put this in LS but magic has some regular auto seeds if you pm him , they are like unfinished
projects etc ,,,:toke:

Cheers pal so far so good but sure we will start to see some slightly battered looking leaves and what not soon, and if not credit will have to go to Megacrop as seems the ticket to this point, so far the only bad mark is on MBAP and that was from dripping runoff on her when putting one of the others back.

Got the shirt from the Mephisto Teespring store when they posted the link a couple of weeks back, on the pricey side but nice thick quality cotton and fingers crossed should last. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mephisto-garms-teespring-store.65071/

Checked online and looks like those cups are only 500ml and your girls are looking great in them, don't care what you say (luck, winging it or whatever) your putting some real skills on show ;)

Yep pal they hold 450ml of water:shrug:

Who owns this mega crop I never seen anything plugged so much :crying:

So I said it will get confusing ,, so theirs the 6 tray of cups, a tray of 4 ,, now then I going to show the 2ltr pots as they also Gabes gear apart from the one I ain't showing lol
Fck I all ready got to many threads I leaving my perpetual thread to sink for a while
right ask if your wondering ,my cam still it aint working hate phone pics moan moan moan :crying:,, nice stack of 2lt pop bottles ready all shown here are gabes gear :thumbsup:
IMAG1148.jpg
View attachment 903165
IMAG1144.jpg
IMAG1143.jpg
IMAG1141.jpg
IMAG1134.jpg
IMAG1133.jpg
IMAG1127.jpg

:shrug:

Yep pal they hold 450ml of water:shrug:

Who owns this mega crop I never seen anything plugged so much :crying:

So I said it will get confusing ,, so theirs the 6 tray of cups, a tray of 4 ,, now then I going to show the 2ltr pots as they also Gabes gear apart from the one I ain't showing lol
Fck I all ready got to many threads I leaving my perpetual thread to sink for a while
right ask if your wondering ,my cam still it aint working hate phone pics moan moan moan :crying:,, nice stack of 2lt pop bottles ready all shown here are gabes gear :thumbsup:
View attachment 903162 View attachment 903165 View attachment 903166 View attachment 903167 View attachment 903169 View attachment 903170 View attachment 903171 View attachment 903172
:shrug:

Well that's another 50ml more of respect for the way the girlies are looking in them then matey.

Not surprised people are plugging the stuff they way it is going so far, along with the amount of freebies they gave out must be a fair few happy campers out there using it already. The freebies i got are gonna last forever at he rate i am going through it so far in these little pots, cant see them needing much more than 1g per litre and currently only needing to mix up about 2L a day so currently the small sample bag is over 100 days of feeds for a 12 x 1L micro SOG.

Sweet looking pots also, wonder if the lagging will reflect away the heat from the soil and help keep the roots from cooking when temps peak in summer. Nearly got my 1.5L ready for the comp now, just need to drill a few holes in the side and should be done then to work out what beans i got left to run in it ;)

Well that's another 50ml more of respect for the way the girlies are looking in them then matey.

Not surprised people are plugging the stuff they way it is going so far, along with the amount of freebies they gave out must be a fair few happy campers out there using it already. The freebies i got are gonna last forever at he rate i am going through it so far in these little pots, cant see them needing much more than 1g per litre and currently only needing to mix up about 2L a day so currently the small sample bag is over 100 days of feeds for a 12 x 1L micro SOG.

Sweet looking pots also, wonder if the lagging will reflect away the heat from the soil and help keep the roots from cooking when temps peak in summer. Nearly got my 1.5L ready for the comp now, just need to drill a few holes in the side and should be done then to work out what beans i got left to run in it ;)

I've drilled holes in them ,, i used that as I had it laying around didn't fancy painting them there's a sub category for best dressed pop bottle ,, check the thread out someone had done a pig looks cool

Will head off and check our that thread in a bit sounds fun, pig pots lol whatever next.

This is what i have got so far might slap a few stickers on it but that's about as creative as i get, went with electric tape to black out the roots as was all i had to hand.

DSCF2405.JPG
DSCF2408.JPG
DSCF2409.JPG
DSCF2412.JPG
DSCF2414.JPG

looking great they all happy :thumbsup:
i was on the teesite got a couple of meph tees.i went on it again last night stoned to the washers,and im not quite sure what i done or what it cost me but i either have a cup comming to me,or i started a campaign with a dummy site dummy name etc :shrug:.no idea what size fl.oz and F may as well be swedish to me.
:pighug:

i was on the teesite got a couple of meph tees.i went on it again last night stoned to the washers,and im not quite sure what i done or what it cost me but i either have a cup comming to me,or i started a campaign with a dummy site dummy name etc :shrug:.no idea what size fl.oz and F may as well be swedish to me.

Yeah they got some cool designs and i am a sucker for fun t-shirts so had to grab one.

Haha that a great one feck knows what you done their pal, started a cuppa tea store selling cuppa tea cups or something most likely lol

:crying: I need ta get on that tincture,

Back