Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

I've just preped 4 all with different slight tweeks :woohoo1:the last one going half hydro :thumbsup:,, see how many live I back on me own soil but I going to microwave the starting off part of it :woohoo1:to kill anything :shooty:

Thought 2ltr DIY frankenpots would be right up your ally when going over the thread and reckoned you might of had something up your sleeve. Look forward to seeing what you got planned and best of luck with the old soil, will get signed up over in the other thread once i get something sorted to grow in.

Thought 2ltr DIY frankenpots would be right up your ally when going over the thread and reckoned you might of had something up your sleeve. Look forward to seeing what you got planned and best of luck with the old soil, will get signed up over in the other thread once i get something sorted to grow in.

9 pop bottles to the square ft ya know :rofl:,,

LOL 14 litre storage crates with lids from Poundland! I got a few in, they're being converted to small hydro setups.

6 bottles will easily fit, maybe I can get a seventh in to help stabilise them.

Love it :thumbsup:!!!! I been thinking along them lines just too skint too buy the air pumps ,, can't wait too see what you come up with,

I got a two ltr pop bottle I doing half hydro / soil with a small pump I have :woohoo1:

Love it :thumbsup:!!!! I been thinking along them lines just too skint too buy the air pumps ,, can't wait too see what you come up with,

I got a two ltr pop bottle I doing half hydro / soil with a small pump I have :woohoo1:
Got a pic?

I saw these: Amazon product
And laughed at the price. A set of hole saws was less than a fiver, the crate a quid, a few net pots and sponge inserts, a water or air pump less than a tenner, bit of pipe. Mine are 5 holes but I'm still waiting to set them up because of the Zambeza Blueberry N bitch in the big tent! I'll post pics as soon as they're in service.

Got a pic?

I saw these: Amazon product
And laughed at the price. A set of hole saws was less than a fiver, the crate a quid, a few net pots and sponge inserts, a water or air pump less than a tenner, bit of pipe. Mine are 5 holes but I'm still waiting to set them up because of the Zambeza Blueberry N bitch in the big tent! I'll post pics as soon as they're in service.

:thumbsup: will do,, Its not completed yet I need to find a container to sit it in as the rules say roots contained in bottle ,so I need something 4.5 inches wide by about 10 inches high to sit the pop bottle in ,ille post a pic when it's done but basically I put a plastic base half way into the pop bottle the soil will sit on top half and when the roots get to the bottom of that part , they will sit inthe water ,airated with the small pump I all ready have ,,should work :headbang:

The first couple of girls got their first taster feed of Megacrop today at 2g/gal (0.52g/L) along with 1ml/L of Bud Candy, after going over a few Megacrop journals the next dose will be at 3g/gal (0.78g/L) instead of the 2.5g/gal (0.65g/L) i was planning, as anything under 3g/gal dont seem quite enough for a vegging plant, will then bump it up 0.5g/gal per feed till i max out at 4g/gal (1.04g/L) for veg as long as keep on taking it if not back down 0.5g/gal for that plant.

Also had not taken any snaps of Red Poison since she broke surface, so grabbed a couple of her.

E - Red Poison Day 4
E.JPG
E1.JPG

C - Northern Express Day 14
C.JPG
C1.JPG
C2.JPG
C3.JPG
C4.JPG
C5.JPG

K - Auto Night Queen Day 14
K.JPG