Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

I got nine 1 week old photos prepping to go outside at the back of my old dear's garden.

I did 2 autos last yr in same spot, bud was tight on one and scrawny on other and only got 1.2oz off both.

So this yr im trying dinafem big kush which is uk tried and tested per vlads grow, plus dp frisian duck and snow bud cos fd looked interesting and SB came free lol. Also running afghani [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] as personal fav and HSO 707 truthband.

I need to get a journal up but its slow part atm.

Sweet , don't forget too tag us in :d5:,,,, I've looked about for an outdoor spot but none I reckon that wouldn't get found,, one day ,,,, :cheers:

could be a pot optical ilusion but they all seem to have good sturdy trunks on them.looking good :thumbsup:
my pair in 1L day 19
View attachment 895654
4 assed monkey with some side branching clinging to the main stem showing girly bits.chem not quite there yet and looking to be a one stem wonder.
keep er lit folks.
:pighug:

So far so good then mate all looking well there and should be a nice couple of colas soon enough as long as you remember to water them ;) Have noticed on my past 1L grows that stretch seems to be reduced a fair bit compared to a normal pot grow, if i am right then should be some frosty nugglets on show soon if not well then lol is just in me head.

First sq, pulled the weakest
View attachment 895998 View attachment 895999

2 sq,, up and running withh a couple of spares in reserve,,,ills name them at some point but all from gabe :toke:

As we can see spanglish far more organised than me :crying:

I guessing there's not even half a litre of soil in each cup,,,,
the second sq ft have Mark two adjuments ,basically an intrapot with a small base of airpot :woohoo1:
View attachment 896000 View attachment 896001 :thanks: for stopping by,,, looking good archie:thumbsup: :coffee:

1st sqft looks nice and established and set for grow mode, and batch 2 nice and healthy putting down their roots hot on their tail.

Looks like the party is just picking up the tempo and look forward to seeing what is to come :vibe:

yep to right Jay :pass:you been fixing up that old house for way to long,time to get a grow on the go again:growing:
good luck folks

That's just the problem arch, I now hear the roof needs replacing, :nono: house has been neglected for years so not surprising in a way, but those years i could've been growing all sorts of ganja had i had the vision earlier!

So really not looking good for an indoor anytime soon, it's not gonna be the season for it now anyway, so all focus on outdoor now, and hopefully back on it come autumn.

Sorry guys what a let down..if anyone has a 4x4 space spare in and around east mids, uk..gimme a shout.

Grabbed a couple of quick pics of the first row of 4 today while in checking to see it the Red Poison bean had cracked, will try get some of the rest as soon as i get the chance but so far so good.

The White N Bubbly replacement Red Poison has cracked and will be potted up later today and fingers crossed will be joining the party soon.

A - Auto Colorado Cookies Day 4
A.JPG
A1.JPG

B - Rhino Ryder Day 8
B.JPG
B1.JPG

C - Northern Express Day 8
C.JPG
C1.JPG

D - G14 Day 6
D.JPG
D1.JPG
D2.JPG

Second row of four, only 3 up for the time being till Red Poison pops in spot E

F - Creme Bubbly Day 7
F.JPG
F1.JPG
F2.JPG

G - White Crack Day 6
G.JPG
G1.JPG

H - Sour Blues Day 7
H.JPG
H1.JPG

Final row of four for Week one :pass::vibe:

I - Man Bear Alien Pig Day 7
I.JPG
I1.JPG

J - White Yoda Day 7
J.JPG
J1.JPG
J2.JPG

K - Auto Night Queen Day 8
K.JPG
K1.JPG

L - Auto Blackberry Kush Day 7
L.JPG

L1.JPG
L2.JPG

Just plodding along :thumbsup:, Gabe is kindly sending me some more seeds so ills be getting another sq ft up in the next week or two ,if I drop six every two weeks will take up half me tent I think in these solo cups ,I would like to get the 1ltr pots but they charge for the fckers:biggrin:,
I went to the trouble of turning the pots around so you could see which strains they are but looks like the flash has white them out ,,,
so they getting fed fish mix at moment , couple of scabby leafs here and there nowt to worry about ,,they won't be around in a few weeks :biggrin: and we ain't growing leafs:cheers: ,,cup of tea for Archie in last pic

IMAG1088.jpg
IMAG1086.jpg
IMAG1085.jpg
IMAG1084.jpg
IMAG1083.jpg
IMAG1082.jpg

Back