Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

And he's off :d5::cheers::eyebrows::headbang: Gonna be fun, best of luck pal.

Still waiting on beans here but fingers crossed for next week.

Cheers pal ,, we will see about it being fun ,,,might become a watering nightmare ,

Just put another 9 in soak and made there pots up ,,,

Great to see them up. Good luck hairy
:pass:

Cheers pal ,,, going to have a full tent hopefully ,just how I like it ,,

I just got some 1 litre buckets in, reckon I'll have a bit of a play! Looks like only four to the square foot though but I also have solo cups...

Do it any way you like really. Its just for giggles:bighug:

Shit guys you really got me itching to get in, think if by Tuesday the grow guy ain't got the beans in gonna be grabbing some of whatever auto stock he got in and starting anyways as i need to be done for summer hols ;)

Shit guys you really got me itching to get in, think if by Tuesday the grow guy ain't got the beans in gonna be grabbing some of whatever auto stock he got in and starting anyways as i need to be done for summer hols ;)

Just get the 1st six off and running perhaps :thumbsup:,,

I aint the seeds or space to do it perpetual yet ,,
perhaps try 3 2ltr pots :biggrin: with the other six pots. I got 4 started :thumbsup:

Just get the 1st six off and running perhaps :thumbsup:,,

I aint the seeds or space to do it perpetual yet ,,
perhaps try 3 2ltr pots :biggrin: with the other six pots. I got 4 started :thumbsup:

Tempting but feel like i want to get them started all on the same off, but them again not sure why the thinking behind this but seems right to weird ol me. Whatever way it goes gotta be starting soon and will blag it however it turns out ;)

Dropped into the grow shop this morning and he had 4 out of the 6 beans i ordered in, Red Poison should be in tomorrow and the Nevilles Haze is currently discontinued with his distributor but got enough to get started so prepping for the off ;)

Mixed up 20Ls of Light Mix this morning with 20g of Mycoplant and 30g of Diatomaceous Earth, currently have 12 1L Airpots full of the soil mix and just need to water them through and top off the soil in pots and they will be ready to roll.

IMG_20180416_101935.jpg
IMG_20180416_101946.jpg
IMG_20180416_102023.jpg
IMG_20180416_102347.jpg
IMG_20180416_102706.jpg
IMG_20180416_161428.jpg
IMG_20180416_161432.jpg

Also lucked out and hand the pleasure of meeting Jardi rep for Advanced Nutrients Spain and fellow grower from the Spanish forum CannabisCafe, top guy and a fountain of knowledge who i ended up spending a good hour or so chatting away with, ended up leaving with a couple of bowls each of three difference strains he had grown to sample (Titans Haze, Tijuana and Gorilla Glue), so all in all a pretty damn good productive morning will have to see how that goes after the sampling lol

Pots watered through and topped off, beans labeled up and soaking and we done ;) To say the Titans Haze is a motivational Sativa that keeps you focused and get the job done is a understatement haha, lovely bit of bud and we are up and rocking so all in all would say the days been a success.

Strains2.jpg
IMG_20180416_165929.jpg
IMG_20180416_165947.jpg
IMG_20180416_171212.jpg
IMG_20180416_171218.jpg
IMG_20180416_182629.jpg
IMG_20180416_182644.jpg

Pots watered through and topped off, beans labeled up and soaking and we done ;) To say the Titans Haze is a motivational Sativa that keeps you focused and get the job done is a understatement haha, lovely bit of bud and we are up and rocking so all in all would say the days been a success.

And your off a running pal :toke:

I just planted a further 1 sq ft :thumbsup: in solo cups ,,,seeing them pots stacked up makes me want to make a stacked 3lt pot up :biggrin:,

Sounds like you had a great day all round, what's the Ikea things on your light?

Good luck pal Hope you have a healthy germination:d5: ,is that pretty much your tent full in regards to floor space

Back