Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Woke up to some 4:20 babies this morning with 2 more on Day 0 just breaking surface, and Rhino Ryder on Day 1 joined by 2 friends that up and opened their leaves over the night.

J - White Yoda Day 0
J.JPG
J1.JPG

L - Auto Blackberry Kush Day 0
L.JPG

B - Rhino Ryder Day 1
B.JPG
B1.JPG

C - Northern Express Day 1
C.JPG
C1.JPG

K - Auto Night Queen Day 1
K.JPG
K1.JPG

One more 4:20 child with Man Bear Alien Pig making an appearance. The Auto Colorado Cookies bean has also cracked and may be showing enough of a tail to be potted up before 4:20 ends.

I - Man Bear Alien Pig Day 0
I.JPG
I1.JPG

Last 2 4:20 babies to make it today. The Auto Colorado Cookies has not quite got enough of a tail to pot up today but fingers crossed will be in the morning. White n Bubblys still have not cracked and will be heading to the growshop to pick up Red Poison if they have not by the morning.

F- Creme Bubbly Day 0
F.JPG

H - Sour Blues Day 0
H.JPG

Got one more new arrival this morning in the form of Miss White Crack breaking surface over the night. That now only leaves G14 and then all beans that had cracked and been potted will be up, had a little dig in her pot with the tweezers and she looks to be on her way and should be making a appearance later today.

The second White N Bubbly seed has cracked and along with the Auto Colorado Cookies is showing the tiniest of tails, gonna leave them to soak a bit longer and pot them up once they put out a bit more tail.

So this is what we have at the moment, so many beans so much data this is gonna bring out the nerd in me ;)

B – Rhino Ryder (Day 2) - Cracked And Potted 17/4/18 16.00 , Broke Soil 19/4/18 18.30
C – Northern Express (Day 2) - Cracked And Potted 18/4/18 10.00 , Broke Soil 19/4/18 22.45
D – G14 (Day 0) - Cracked And Potted 19/4/18 13.00
F – Creme Bubbly (Day 1) - Cracked And Potted 18/4/18 19.30 , Broke Soil 20/4/18 23.45
G – White Crack (Day 0) - Cracked And Potted 18/4/18 23.30 , Broke Soil 21/4/18 09.30
H – Sour Blues (Day 1) - Cracked And Potted 18/4/18 23.30 , Broke Soil 20/4/18 23.45
I – Man Bear Alien Pig (Day 1) - Cracked And Potted 18/4/18 10.00 , Broke Soil 20/4/18 17.00
J – White Yoda (Day 1) - Cracked And Potted 18/4/18 10.00 , Broke Soil 20/4/18 08.30
K – Auto Night Queen (Day 2) - Cracked And Potted 18/4/18 10.00 , Broke Soil 20/4/18 08.30

G - White Crack Day 0
G.JPG
G1.JPG

DSCF1614.JPG

The last of the potted up beans has poked her head up and decided to say hello to the world, to give is 10 of the 12. Auto Colorado Cookies was potted up a bit earlier this afternoon, White N Bubbly is just about ready to go into soil and will this evening once i get in.

D - G14 Day 0
D.JPG

could be a pot optical ilusion but they all seem to have good sturdy trunks on them.looking good :thumbsup:
my pair in 1L day 19
1L grow day 19.JPG

4 assed monkey with some side branching clinging to the main stem showing girly bits.chem not quite there yet and looking to be a one stem wonder.
keep er lit folks.
:pighug:

First sq, pulled the weakest
IMAG1065.jpg
IMAG1064.jpg

2 sq,, up and running withh a couple of spares in reserve,,,ills name them at some point but all from gabe :toke:

As we can see spanglish far more organised than me :crying:

I guessing there's not even half a litre of soil in each cup,,,,
the second sq ft have Mark two adjuments ,basically an intrapot with a small base of airpot :woohoo1:
IMAG1067.jpg
IMAG1066.jpg
:thanks: for stopping by,,, looking good archie:thumbsup: :coffee:

Cheers pal,,, :d5: ,, one day I going to do a perpetual full tent *sog* this is the trouble shooting part ,,,
ills need to invest in a lot of pots at some point ,,,:crying:

What you up too in regards to growing? at the moment?:pass:

I got nine 1 week old photos prepping to go outside at the back of my old dear's garden.

I did 2 autos last yr in same spot, bud was tight on one and scrawny on other and only got 1.2oz off both.

So this yr im trying dinafem big kush which is uk tried and tested per vlads grow, plus dp frisian duck and snow bud cos fd looked interesting and SB came free lol. Also running afghani [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] as personal fav and HSO 707 truthband.

I need to get a journal up but its slow part atm.

Back