Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

a week into my 1L adventures
4 assed monkey cdlc 1L day 7.JPG

only got 3 pots and one didnt pop.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

@Gabe sent me some of his gear too try :toke: so we back in the game going to start a couple of each off in solo cups to start with
IMAG1006.jpg

What's *BB* stand for? and What's the black creams history pal @Gabe

So as allways i soak for a day and plant straight in dirt ,keep warm and moist and we should be off again,,:woohoo:

Soil Aldi potting seed and perlight 50/50 mix

@Gabe sent me some of his gear too try :toke: so we back in the game going to start a couple of each off in solo cups to start with View attachment 887516

Blackberry Crack is Green Crack crossed with blackberry kush, the one that says BB2 is the f2 version of Blackberry Crack. They're big, purple, and potent.

What's *BB* stand for? and What's the black creams history pal @Gabe

So as allways i soak for a day and plant straight in dirt ,keep warm and moist and we should be off again,,:woohoo:

Soil Aldi potting seed and perlight 50/50 mix

Nice ,thanks for info:thumbsup: ,,,, I like the small pots for many reasons but I guess just for the variety I can grow a bigger one of any I like the best at some point ,,, BlackBerry crack ;;; my bad I thought it said cream,, thinks ills drop another BB2 sounds real nice :cheers: ,,just put 12 of your seeds in pots after a soak ,,all had cracked:toke: so looking good for lift off

The red solo cups I using have a slight modificatiin in that they have a wee airpot base in them ,.

Nice ,thanks for info:thumbsup: ,,,, I like the small pots for many reasons but I guess just for the variety I can grow a bigger one of any I like the best at some point ,,, BlackBerry crack ;;; my bad I thought it said cream,, thinks ills drop another BB2 sounds real nice :cheers: ,,just put 12 of your seeds in pots after a soak ,,all had cracked:toke: so looking good for lift off

The red solo cups I using have a slight modificatiin in that they have a wee airpot base in them ,.
How've you done that, hairy? Got a pic?

How've you done that, hairy? Got a pic?

The plastic on 1ltr airpots is real easy to cut ,,, obviously I have had to sacrifice a couple of them pots but I just experimenting a bit ,, my ideal grow would be a perpetual small pot *Sog* ,,harvest a plant daily :biggrin: that's the long term goal anyways :pass:
IMAG1026.jpg

The plastic on 1ltr airpots is real easy to cut ,,, obviously I have had to sacrifice a couple of them pots but I just experimenting a bit ,, my ideal grow would be a perpetual small pot *Sog* ,,harvest a plant daily :biggrin: that's the long term goal anyways :pass:View attachment 888009
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The plastic on 1ltr airpots is real easy to cut ,,, obviously I have had to sacrifice a couple of them pots but I just experimenting a bit ,, my ideal grow would be a perpetual small pot *Sog* ,,harvest a plant daily :biggrin: that's the long term goal anyways :pass:View attachment 888009
Ahhh clear as a bell! I wondered if you'd used something like a tea strainer in the bottom LOL.

I'm waiting for my current lot to finish - wish they'd hurry the hell up, I'm meant to be going away in July and I want to get another grow in before that!

Ahhh clear as a bell! I wondered if you'd used something like a tea strainer in the bottom LOL.

I'm waiting for my current lot to finish - wish they'd hurry the hell up, I'm meant to be going away in July and I want to get another grow in before that!

:biggrin: tea strainer ,,,don't go giving me idea's :eyebrows:

Should be able to set some off whilst waiting for others to finish :thumbsup: they don't take up much room in the first two weeks ,,I sometimes hang a shelf in the tent whilst they little ,,:woohoo1:,or set them off in instrapots

It's the first time I have tried the instrapots with my bearhill grow ,,and I liking them ,,,going to pot on my biggest two bearhill ,, they just solo cups with sections cut out ,@912GreenSkell has a stickied thread on there use etc , :cheers:

Back